Part 24 Relief

Kion ran off to get Fuli because he needed her help to fight Scar alongside the rest of the lion guard.

Rani found the night pride a little later on patrol walking alongside the path that leads to Pratibimba and also happens to be the most popular pathway for mun slides. Rani ran up to the night pride with panic in her voice, '' Nermalla, Surok, Baliyo, we need your help. It's an emergency Scar is back in the Tree and has already tried to attack Bititi and Hasani''! Baliyo turns around along with the rest of the night pride and raises an eyebrow '' Isn't Scar that evil lion that gave Kion his scar making him come here'' Baliyo asked? ''Rani nodded ''yes and he is back, come on we need your guys help '' Rani said as she turned and ran off back to the Tree Of Life with the night pride following her. 

Kion found Fuli and Azaad's den fast because he could smell their scent. "Fuli, Fuli come out here'' Kion yelled before he got there. Fuli rubbed her eyes as she looked around and started to stand up because he heard someone calling her name. "Fuli what's going on'' Azaad said now standing up''? "I don't know that's what I am going to find out'' Fuli said walking out of her's and Azaad's den. Fuli walks out to see Kion running over to her and shouting'' Fuli we need your help we have to go now'' Kion said nervously! "What why'' Fuli asked '' is something wrong''? Kion nodded his head yes'' ya it's Scar he is back inside the Tree Of Life and he has already attacked Bititi and Hasani,... we have to go now''! Fuli's eyes shot up as she looked over at Azaad and with her eyes told him she had to leave. Azaad knew what she was talking about because Azaad heard what was happening and nodded knowing that Fuli. " Bye Fuli be careful'' Azaad said. "Bye Azaad I will '' Fuli said. Kion smiled and ran off back to the Tree with Fuli right behind him. 

Rani got back to the Tree with the night pride. Rani walked in and her heart sank. She walked behind the vinds to see if Hasani and Bititi we're still hiding to tell them that the cost was clear but the only thing she could see was blood all over Hasani's neck and Bititi laying on top of him crying. Rani yelled out'' Nermalla come over here''! Nermalla walked in behind the Vines and saw the blood. Rani's shouting made Bititi wake up and when she noticed that Rani was looking at Hasani she started crying a little harder. Nermalla walked over to Rani and whispered  in her ear. " I can see if I can do anything to help Hasani but you need to get Bititi off of him''. Rani nodded and walked over to Bititi. "Come on Bititi let's go wait out here so Nermalla can try to help him''. Bititi just snuggled Hasani closer and just barely tightened her grip ''NO I'm not leaving he risked his life for me I'm not leaving'' Bititi screamed through sobs! Rani sighed ''I know you want him to get better but you have to leave so Nermalla can help him''. As Rani said, that, she pulled Bititi off of Hasani by the scruff of her neck. Rani helped Bititi stand up and after a few attempts got her to walk outside with her. "Tell me what happened '' Rani asked nuzzling into Bititi trying to make her feel better. Bititi wiped her eye with her paw and started telling Rani everything that happened on how Scar tried to hit her but HAsani saved her then they ran out to when they were hiding Scar found us and the leopards that he was leading held me back and Scar bit Hasani's neck then his eyes closed and...and. Bititi put her head down and closed her eyes trying to hold back her tears.  Rani lifted her head up with her paw and looked her in the eyes. "it's ok I know you're not feeling good but we're going to help him. "thanks Rani''. Rani smiled as she saw Kion coming with the rest of the lion guard. 

When Rani and Bititi were out of sight Nermalla walked over to Hasani and placed her ear on his chest and smiled when she noticed that he was still breathing. Nermalla walked out from behind the vinds and over to Surok. "Hey Surok can you pls help me move Hasani onto the rock so I can use the Trees power on him to help heal him. "Sure'' Surok said. Nermalla smiled and walked back over to Hasani with Surok. Nermalla help Surok place Hasani on his back so he could carry Hasani to the rock. Surok carried Hasani over to the rock and as gently as he could placed him down on the rock. Nermalla placed one of her paws on the Trees roots and the other on Hasani's chest close to his heart. When Nermalla closed her eyes the Trees routes lit up and in a few minutes Hasani woke up and started coughing. Nermalla smiled ''you feel better'' she asked the tired Hasani? Hasani smiled back '' yes I do thank you''. "Alright you need to rest so stay here''. Hasani nodded and laid his head back down and closed his eyes and went back to sleep. 

The night pride walked out of the Tree to where Rani Bititi and the lion guard were talking. Bititi saw Nermalla walk out and she shot up ''is he feeling better'' Bititi asked concerningly. Nermalla smiled ''yes he is feeling much better''. Bititi ran to the entrance with a smile on her face and was about to run in but Baliyo and Surok stepped in her way blocking her so she couldn't go in. "He needs to rest'' Baliyo said with a smile. Bititi put a frown on her face and slowly walked back to everyone. Rani laughed '' we will go see him later but after he is done resting and we find out what happened to Scar and find out where he went and what he is up to. Bititi did a half smile half frown but nodded her head ok.