Part 22 Bad Timing

Kion walked over to Rani and whispered in her ear '' hey Rani you know how Nermalla dared you to take care of me when I got sick racing Fuli'' Kion said. Rani smiled and whispered back a little confused on what Kion had planned. Kion stepped back and raised an eyebrow at her and Rani knew just what he was thinking and nodded with a smile back at him as she spoke up ''Hasani I have a dare for u ''. Hasani looked up and so did Bititi ''I dare you to take care of Bititi''. Hasani tried to act cool about this '' ok he said with a smile and was very happy inside. Bititi was not facing Hasani where he could see her face so she could make all the faces she wanted. Bititi's eyes got big as she looked at Rani in a way that said ''What The Heck and No'' while her insides froze. 

Beshty got up and turned to Bunga who was still hanging ''Little B truth or dare''? Bunga breathed a sigh of relief as he climbed down from the vine and tree ''I pick truth''. "Is it true that you like Binga'' Beshty said. Bunga's face got hot red '' just because we were talking about Bititi and Hasani don't mean we gotta bring me into this''. Fuli smiled '' answer the question Bunga or do you want a consequence'' Fuli asked as the group of animals fell silent waiting to hear Bunga's answer. Bunga looked annoyed as he frowned '' fine yes I like her'' Bunga managed to huff out. Bititi was still laying on the ground but was sitting up trying to make herself feel better but it wasn't really working as much as she wanted it to because she was used to moving around and she hated it when she was sick or injured and had to stay still. 

Anga: '' Rani truth or dare ''? Rani smiled ''I pick dare'' Anga flew up to get a better view and landed on top of Beshty with Ono. "I dare you to run 50 circles around us without stopping'' Anga said. Rani's eyes lit up ''50'' she shouted! Bititi smiled and mouthed the word karma but Rani just rolled her eyes and started to run as she counted out loud her laps 1 ............. 2 ............... 3 .............. 4 and so on until she got to 49. "Woo hoo you can do it '' they all shouted. When Rani was about to finish her 50th lap she lost control of her momentum and came crashing into Kion making them both fall down and laugh. 

Kion looked up at the sky '' it's getting late and dark maybe we should continue this in the morning after patrol and when the rest of the night pride can play'' Kion suggested. Rani looked up at the darkening sky '' ya it is getting dark I agree''. The rest of their friends nodded their heads in agreement, said good night and walked back to there layers and homes to sleep. Hasani remembered his dare and walked over to Bititi to help her stand up. "Thanks'' she said as she got up and was now leaning on Hasani for balance. Hasani smiled '' no problem'' he said. 

Rani & Kion: night you too. 

Bititi: night

 Kion, Sawa, Rija, and Rani watched as Hasani and Bititi walked off in the distance going back to their layer with Bititi still leaning on Hasani for support because she still felt a little sick and woozy. Kion and Rani with their cubs close behind walked back to the Tree Of Life to go to bed. They got back to the Tree and the cubs fell asleep in their normal spot curled up together and Rani fell asleep with Kion with Rani laying on his chest and all fore of them fell asleep with smiles on their faces. 

Scar watched the group of animals finish their game and waited for them to clear out to go to bed. Scar payed most attention to the way Hasani hunted and to Scars appinyon was not that good meaning he was not that strong and would be easy to take down. He needed to kill Bititi to increase his chances of ruling the Tree Of Life because she was strong and now that would be easier to do with her being sick and it being hard for her to move. 

Scar motioned with his tail to uharibifu get into position because he was ready to continue with the plan they had discussed earlier while they were all healing. Scar led the attack and followed Bititi's and Hasani's sent to their den only to find them peacefully sleeping together in a corner of the den ''aww isn't this a cute reunion... let's ruin it'' Scar said with an evil smirk on his face. Bititi woke up to all the noise to see a familiar lion walking closer and closer to her and Hasani until she could recognize him ..... It was Scar. Bititi immediately woke up Hasani for help because she wasn't going to do much good because she doesn't have all her strength back because she was still sick.  Hasani thought she was being funny and tried to talk in a funny language but Bititi knew they were in real danger so she shook Hasani one more time before slowly backing up not taking her eyes off of Scar. Hasani noticed Bititi wasn't  saying anything and opened his eyes to see a mail lion with a scar across his face looking like he was about to do something to Bititi and seeing her face with fear that called out with help made him made and his matting instincts kicked in having Hasani run up between Bititi and Scar and Hasani opened his claws and smacked Scar across his scar making him retract. Scar hated it when his scar was touched and that just made him madder. 

Bititi couldn't just sit their and let Hasani risk his life for her fighting Scar... she knew she had to do something and even if that meant pulling every last muscle in her body doing so even if it hurt because she needed to do something to help but what she told herself.