Part 29 New Mate

Kion woke up to light shining through the entrance of the layer and Rani was still asleep on his chest. Kion smiled at the lioness in her deep sleep and nudged her with his nose trying to wake her up. ''Come on sleepy head wake up it's already sunrise.'' Rani rolled over ''I don't wanna, can't you handle the royal stuff today?'' kion smiled and rolled his eyes "fine but only for today" rain smiled and rolled back over. Rani smiled and fell back asleep. kion walked out of the layer to see the lion guard talking to the night pride about their patrol. Baylio saw Kion first ''morning Kion'' Baylio said. 

''Morning Baylio''.

''Hey where's Rani'' Baylio asked?

''She is still sleeping she didn't want to get up no matter what I did.''

Baylio smirked ''I know how to wake her up.'' 

Baylio ran into the Tree with Kion close behind him. Once Baylio was close enough to Rani he crouched down trying to get as close to the ground as possible. Baylio jumped up on the rock and head butted Rani making her fall off the rock and hit the ground now wide awake. ''Oww'' Kion what the heck, what was that for?'' Rani said trying to pick herself off the ground. 

Rani opened her eyes a little bigger and saw Baylio standing before her smiling. '' Oh Baylio it was you.....ugh your so mean come back here''. Rani lunged out and tried to tackle Baylio but out of nowhere Kion jumped out and tackled Rani in the air and she was smashed to the ground. ''what Kion you too'' ''yep''. In a playful voice Rani said ''uhh I hate you so much two agents one this is such an unfair fight''. ''no you don't I know you love me'' Kion said getting off of Rani. Kion smiled at Rani as Baylio joined in the conversation standing next to Kion. '' What do you mean this is an unfair fight can't you pin Kion down and aren't you always saying how I am your younger brother and if I am younger shouldn't you be stronger than me'' Baylio asked trying to get Rani annoyed. Rani was seartanly annoyed and was playfully angry. Rani jumped up and landed on top of Baylio. Kion ran over and grabbed Rani by the scruff of her neck dragging her off of Baylio. Kion pinned Rani down and Baylio jumped up and ran over to help Kion pin Rani down. With Rani kicking and trying to get out of the boys grasps Kion and Baylio got Rani pinned with a little bit of screaming which made the others outside wonder what was going on. 

Bititi woke up laying on Hasani's chest but she didn't hurry to get up. ''he must have moved around last night making me shift from the side of his back to the middle of his chest''. Bititi whispered to herself. Bititi knew she was blushing now so she hurried to get up and left to get breakfast. Hasani woke up a little bit later and he noticed he was colder than usual. Hasani looked down at his chest and saw that Bititi wasn't there. "She must've went to go get breakfast I guess I will ask her when we are done eating'' Hasani thought to himself. A little while later Hasani could see a golden lioness dragging a zebra with her. Hasani was a bit nervous when he approached Bititi but he didn't show it. Bititi smiled as she dropped the zebra at Hasani's paws. "Breakfast is served'' Bititi said in a funny and fancy voice. Hasani giggled ''why thank you butler how kind of you.'' Bititi froze and raised an eyebrow ''who you calling a butler''.

"you obviously''

Right as Hasani said that Bititi tackled Hasani sending them both rolling on the grass. When they stopped rolling and laughing Hasani landed on top of Bititi but he slipped making both their mussels land in a kiss! Hasani quickly broke and got off of Bititi ''sorry''he stammered still shocked from the impact. Bititi smiled ''its ok''. They both walked back to the zebra and ate in silence for a couple of minutes into Hasani broke it. "Umm Bititi there is something important I have been meaning to tell you''. "I do too but you can go first''. 

"It's ok you go first''. 

"no no really you go first''.

"Alright how about we say it at the same time'' Bititi suggested. Hasani nodded. "ok 1...2....3...'' ''Do you wanna be my mate?'' Bititi's eyes lit up and she had the biggest smile on her face ''OMG YES'' she screamed while running up to Hasani knocking him on the ground and hugging him tight

''Come on guys'' let me up and I will stay up this time Baylio woke me up anyway'' Rani pleaded. Kion looked at Baylio and he nodded. They let Rani up as they ran out of the tree. Moments later Rani came walking out of the tree. Rani remembered something and ran in front of Kion and Baylio yelling ''come on let's go see if anything happened to Hasani and Bititi''. "Hu what do you mean'' Baylio asked? "Come on you'll see'' Kion said while running after Rani. A couple minutes later a lion and lioness came into view lying on the ground together. Rani,Kion, and Baylio got closer and Bititi saw Rani immediately. Bititi flew off of Hasani, now letting him roll over onto his stomach, and ran over to Rani yelling her name. Bititi was in a knocking people down mood so when she got over to Rani she sent both herself and Rani tumbling down the hill. Kion watched as they hit the bottom of the hill before walking over to him. "So did it work'' Kion asked Evan tho he was pretty sure of the answer. Hasani smiled ''yep''. Bititi ran back up the hill and over to Hasani with Rani following. Out of nowhere Bititi kissed Hasani. Baylio made a disgusted face ''ugg go get a cave or something''. Rani chuckled ''whats the madder Baylio was this bothering you'' right then Rani leaned in and kissed Kion on the lips making Kion shocked. "not you too i'm outta here''Baylio ran off and when he was doing so he thought he might throw up.  Rani pulled away from Kion and giggled at Kion's face because he was still in shock because he wasn't ust to being kissed on the lips. Rani watched as her brother disappeared in disgust. Kion came out of shock and turned back to watch Baylio disappear. "I wonder what's the problem with him'' Kion said. Hasani laughed at Kion's joke and Bititi smiled. THey were just about to leave when they heard a voice. 

"Well isn't this a touching reunion''. Kion's fure stood up straight on his back as he turned around to see Scar standing a few feet before him.