Chapter 7.

Lucas was in the kitchen making some food. I didn't know what it was, but it surprisingly didn't spell badly. In fact, it smelt amazing.

"Um, please tell me you didn't get that on camera or whatever.." I muttered as I walked in.

"No. When I'm here, they know to them off. I'm sure my intentions with you are very clear. That doesn't include making a porno unless you're offering." He said with a teasing grin.

I rolled my eyes and sat on a stool by the counter. "Why are you still here, Lucas?"

Lucas placed a plate of food in front of me, and he sat beside me. "What do you think my intentions with you are?" He asked.

"To fuck with me and make me get feelings for you, and I'm still trying to figure out why." I replied.

"Oh darling." He chuckled. "When you came into the garage, we all knew you weren't like your dad. Which made us curious about why, now I'm obsessed with you. Your skin, your eyes, everything about you. Now I'm not leaving until you tell me you don't want me here. Truthfully." He explained.

My eyes met his. His gorgeous stupid hazel eyes. "Well, I don't want you here. So leave." I stated.

He placed his hand on my thigh, which made my cheeks blush. "Only you don't want me to leave. Tell me, darling. If you hate me so much, then why was you jealous?" He asked.

"I wasn't." I murmured. He moved his hand off my thigh, and I hated it.

"Stand up and close your eyes." He ordered. He looked like he was onto something. So I did as he said.

I sighed and stood up. I closed my eyes and felt him come up behind me. "Imagine seeing me with another woman." He whispered.

I didn't like it.

"The way I look at her, like I look at you. The way I'd touch her body, and all you could do is watch." His hands slid around my ass. Going up and down my body.

"Kissing her like I kiss you. Making her feel like I make you feel." He added. His hot breath was lingering around my neck.

I turned around and pushed him away from me. "Stop it." I said loudly.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like it. I hate it." I blurted out. A smile appeared on his lips as he stepped forward. I looked up, and our eyes met. He cupped my face.

"You do care. Now stop pushing me away. I'm here and I'm staying. I fucking hate the idea of another woman. I only want and need you." He admitted.

I believed him so fucking much. I don't wish he was lying, but at the same time, I do.

He leaned down and kissed me again. I caught myself kissing him back, and I walked upstairs away from him.

I brushed my teeth and went to find some pyjamas in my drawers. Lucas came upstairs and leaned on the wall next to me.

"What?" I asked.

He lifted up a black sexy laced body suit I had to wear for a photoshoot. I went to take it off him, but he moved his hand away.

"Put it on." He said.

My heart was beating out of my chest. That would have been really revealing. "I wore that for a photoshoot. Not a chance." I muttered.

"Other men saw you in this?" He asked with a mad tone. He got out his phone and started messaging Rain.

"Wait, wait, no. I'll go put it on. Just stop killing people." I said firmly. He put his phone away and handed me the body suit with a smirk.