Chapter 11.

We all set off. Marcus, Jessica, and I went in my dads car while the boys went on their bikes as they followed from behind.

"Who has them? I'll make sure they don't kill them." Marcus said. I knew I could trust him, and Jessica not to say anything.

"It's my real dad, Tom. He killed my mum, and I'm sure he wants to kill me. I just couldn't tell them because then they wouldn't let me go." I explained.

Marcus and Jessica both understood. They wouldn't say anything, but they would so their best that I didn't get taken and everyone was safe.

But I would get taken unless he died. I'd much prefer to get taken.

We went to the docks near the boats. Lucas and the others got off their bikes, so Tom didn't know they were there.

I stopped in a fair distance in front of them. Raven, Barty, and Jacob were on the floor, kneeling with their hands behind their backs.

The three of us got out of the car and saw how badly out numbered we were. They looked so beaten up. I hate that this is my fault. I'm just glad it's not Lucas and the others.

Tom came out and stood with a smirk. "Wait here." I said to Jessica and Marcus.

I walked up to Raven and the others and kneeled down in front of them. "Are you all okay?" I asked.

"You shouldn't have come. It's a trap." Barty whispered.

A man grabbed me and put a knife to my neck as he stood behind me. His spare arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me back from moving.

"You said you would let them go! I'm here." I raised my voice at Tom.

He looked at me as if he wanted to know I was serious about this. I grabbed the man's hand that was holding the knife and hit him in the dick.

He fell to the floor while I held the knife in my hand. "There, happy?" I asked. Tom smiled and nodded.

I walked past the men and untied Barty, Raven, and Jacob. "Go over to Marcus. Get in the car. Marcus knows where to go from there." I ordered.

They got up and stumbled over to Marcus. A man went to grab me, but he got shot.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I told them not to do this!

Tom grabbed me and put a gun to my neck. "Who did you tell were here!?" He asked in a shout.

"No one!" I replied. I could tell he didn't believe me. The men all got rapidly shot and dropped to the ground.

Tom was the last man standing, still holding the gun to me.

Lucas, Rain, Jay, and Blake all came out. Lucas pushed Rain. "She said don't fucking kill anyone!" He spat.

"It's what we fucking do. She was happily going to get herself killed!" Rain argued back. He was right, I guess.

"Oh? We got the wrong boys, yet you still came to save them. Eight boys wanting my daughter. Which ones are the boyfriends?" Tom asked.

"Daughter?" Lucas questioned as they all shot their heads to me.

"He must be the boyfriend." He said, looking at Lucas. He pointed a gun to Lucas with his spare hand.

How many guns did this man have?!

I still had the knife in my hand. I wasn't going to let him kill Lucas. He was about to fire the gun, but I stabbed his thigh.

He pushed me against a container, pressing the gun harder against my neck. "You'd risk me for him?!" He asked in a shout.

Tears filled my eyes. "You killed my mum." I muttered.

We heard Rain reload his gun. "If you shoot me, she dies." Tom warned.

I went to push him off me, but he slammed me back into the container. I saw Lucas step forward, but I shook my head so he'd stop.

"Your mums alive. She got rushed into the hospital because the psycho bitch fell in love with your fake dad!" Tom laughed like a psychopath.

I was shocked to hear she was alive, but he was still wrong.

"No, you put her in hospital. Your insane." I spat.

"Insane?" He chuckled. "Your damaged goods just like your mother. I came here to take you to her and build our family again. But you fucking stab me!" He raised his voice.

"Just let her fucking go! She's built a new life. She has a family that doesn't leave her!" Lucas argued.

Tom shot his head to Lucas. We both saw Rain point the gun at Tom. "Hurt anyone else, and you die." Rain warned.

I didn't want my dad to die. Probably because he was still my family. Even if I did hate him. Deeply hate him.

"Pick. Me or them. If you pick them their fucking dead and if you pick me then were going back to England!" Tom ordered.

I froze. I didn't want to go to England, but I didn't want them to die. "Kill me. Leave them out of it. I'm the reason you got caught. I'm the one who's moved on and found a new family. Kill me." I dared.

"Elena." Lucas said warninly.

"You're right. Just so you know, these idiots could never love you. You're a waste of space like your mum!" Tom smiled like the devil.

Rain shot Tom, and I pushed Tom back at the same time so he couldn't kill me, but he managed to shoot his gun.

Tom dropped to the floor, and Lucas ran up to me. "We need to get you to a fucking hospital." He said looking at my arm.

I looked at my arm and saw blood dripping down. I was shot in my shoulder. I put my hand over it and shook my head.

"I'm fine. I'll sort it out myself." I muttered. I was still frozen while looking at Tom's body.

"Elena." Someone said. I finally pulled my eyes away and looked over at Marcus, who was waiting for me.

"We will clean up the bodies. You need to get back." Rain said calmly.

"No, my dad has a friend who can sort it out. I'll message him on the way back." I muttered.

Lucas grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "You're in shock. When you calm down you'll realise that hurts like a bitch. You need a hospital." He said softly.

I shook my head and started walking back up to the car. "It's late. Everyone's tired." I said.

I got back in the car and saw all the boys squished up in the back with Jessica. It would have been funny if I hadn't had Tom's death in my mind.

At least my mums alive.