Chapter 18.

Jessica and I ran upstairs as soon as we got back, and I did three pregnancy tests. We hid then in a draw and went downstairs so it wouldn't look suspicious.

Lucas and the boys stood in the kitchen. I went behind Lucas and hugged him.

"You make me feel like the girl in our relationship when you do this." He chuckled.

He sat on a stool, and I continued hugging him as I kissed his neck. Jessica and the boys were busy talking to their way, no one watching us.

"You make me insane." He whispered. He pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me.

"Are the dogs settled?" I asked. He nodded.

"How was the interview thing?" He asked. I was about to answer, but Jessica did it for me.

"Perfect! You four got a lot of credit, and she even admitted on public TV that she loved you all." She blurted out.

They all looked at me with smirks. I rolled my eyes and bit my bottom lip to hide my smile. "Where are you boys off tonight anyway?" I asked.

"Just the bar, darling." Lucas replied.

"We dont get too drunk. Were off for a long drive first. We haven't in a while." Blake said. Fair enough.

The boys left, and Lucas gave me one long kiss before leaving. The girls got here, and then so did the builders.

We found out the girls were called:
Tracy, Bella, Mary, Anna.

And the men's names:
Jack, Henry, Oliver, Archie.

They were all very nice. Very polite, and we have a fun conversation about literally everything. Anna and Archie were both in relationships, but they ended up talking a lot.

I found that disrespectful to their relationships, but it's not like they were kissing or whatever. That made Jessica and I both question if that's what Lucas does.

"Speaking of Lucas. We saw your interview. Do you plan on having kids?" Bella asked respectfully.

"Shit. The pregnancy tests!" Jessica realised. I started pasting back and forth.

"Nope. I can't be pregnant. We aren't checking. They can stay their forever." I point blank refused.

"Elena. We are all friends here. None of us will say anything to Lucas or the others." Henry said calmly.

I took a big breath and sat down. "How about I go get the tests, and I'll bring them down without saying anything. Then you can decide." Tracy suggested.

Jessica told her where they were, and she went to go get them. We all sat around the kitchen waiting until she finally came back down with no reaction.

"So, would you like to know?" Tracy asked. Everyone seemed eager, so I nodded.

She came up behind me and showed me the test. My heart sunk. "She's pregnant." Tracy said happily.

"I am going to find Lucas's gun and shoot myself." I blurted out as I buried my face in my hands.

"How did you two meet anyway?" Oliver asked.

"They were my stalkers." I muttered. Their eyes all widened, and they burst out laughing.

"Let me guess, some weird kinks." Henry chuckled.

"Shut up, Henry. Even though that is hot. As a book girl." Tracy laughed.

Us girls completely agreed with her, and I don't regret it, but then Lucas and the others walked in.