Chapter 25.

Lucas was driving for around an hour. He took me to a dress place and made me put on a dress. I picked a tight one that showed off my curves.

After that, we got back on the bike, and I was so scared of flashing someone, but he drove fast. He took me to a club.

I was confused, but we both started drinking a little, and then I dragged him to the dance floor. He was being more touchier than usual.

And I was not complaining.

He pulled me to the side and made me sit on his lap. A woman and a man came over that looked really business.

"You must be Elena. I'm Lily. Lucas's mum." She said. My heart skipped a beat. I've never met his parents.

"Pleasure." I said hesitantly.

I learned his dad's name was Daren. Lucas's hands were searching the bottom half of my body the entire time. I couldn't stop getting butterflies and blushing.

"Lucas told you I'm in the mafia?" Daren asked. My eyebrows raised.

I felt Lucas's breath on my neck. "No, but where do you think we got the guns from? I'm giving you a chance to leave me darling." He whispered.

"Act like you'd let me leave. Plus, our kids wouldn't like that much." I chuckled. His parents looked shocked.

"K-kids?" Lily stuttered.

I slapped my hands over my mouth. "I'm so sorry. Was I not supposed to say anything?" I asked worriedly.

"No. No. I wanted you to tell them." Lucas reassured. Thank god. At least I didn't just fuck up.

"Kids? Plural?" Lily questioned.

"We have forteen." I replied. Their jaws dropped.

"Elena adopted twelve after we saved them. I've grown to be their dad, and now we have two twin baby boys." Lucas explained. "Not forgetting 104 dogs." He added with a laugh.

His parents both looked compelled. "And you have Jessica with you?" Daren asked. I nodded. "I'm surprised that girl was even allowed near kids." He mocked.

I didn't like that. "Excuse me, but she's very good with all of them." Lucas wasn't surprised. I spoke up for her.

"When will we meet these children?" Lily asked excitedly.

"Never." Lucas said coldly. "You can't come into kids' lives and leave them."

I understood his tone and anger. The two of them looked offended. "You can call, and if you keep that up, then we can talk about you meeting them." Lucas added. The two of them agreed.

"What's your family relationship like?" Daren asked me.

"I'm close with my dad. Other than that, Lucas and the others are my family." I replied.

"And you're a self-made billionaire. Impressive. It was a pleasure meeting you, Elena." Lily said. Lucas took my hand, and we both left after saying goodbye.

Lucas took me to a hotel across the street. We walked in, and there were candles everywhere. There was a massive window which showed the best view ever.

"It's gorgeous." I said. I turned around to Lucas and he was on one knee with a fucking ring in his hand. My heart stopped.

"I fucking hate cheesy stuff, but we have kids. You just called me your family, and there's no way I'm allowing anything to affect our relationship. Will you marry me?"

Fuck.

"Yes."

He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. He picked me up with our lips stuck together, and he placed me on the kitchen counter.

"I love you, darling." He said softly. He lifted my thighs up onto the counter and pulled my thongs off with his teeth.

I ghasped as his tongue made contact with my clit. "I love you too." I breathed out.

He squeezed my thighs harder as he licked over my folds. "Fuck." I moaned as I grabbed his hair.

He continued until I released. He came back up and crashed his lips against mine. He picked me up and placed me back on my own two feet.

"We haven't done this in too long." He whispered.

"Fun and joys of having kids." I chuckled. My hands went up his shirt as I pulled it over his hands. I bit my lip while admiring his body. He was still hotter than before.

He grabbed my neck and pushed his tongue through my lips. I moaned into his mouth as his palm rubbed against my clit.

"Which way do you want to do this?" He asked. I loved him being dominant even if I won't admit that, but as in right now, I wanted to do something else..

We both stripped each other, and I pushed him onto the sofa. I climbed on top of him, and we both ghasped as I sat down on him.

His teeth sunk into my throat as his hands guided my hips. I took his hands and put them above his head. Our eyes met as I started moving myself.

His eyes were so submissive. A groan escaped his lips as I moved myself faster. "Fuck. I hate this." He groaned as his head fell back.

My hands were still holding his, and I had the perfect opportunity to do what he did to me. So I started kissing and sucking on his neck.

I maintained my paste, but my hands slowly let his go and pressed into his chest. He grabbed my breasts and started playing with them as they bounced.

A moan escaped my lips onto his neck as his hands slid down my body and around to my ass. "I fucking love you." He panted.

"You're so needy, my love. Have I not been giving you enough attention?" I asked with a teasing smile as our eyes met.

He flipped me off him and got on top of me as he thrusted into me. I moaned, and his hands grabbed mine as he forced them behind my head.

"No, you haven't. Kids or not. They don't need to know what happens behind our bedroom door." He said with a smirk.

He kissed my neck and sped up, making us both release. That entire night, we watched a movie, talked, and laughed.

We both missed this.

We were both beyond needy and obsessed with each other. I really do love this man. He may have stalked me and killed anyone who came near me, but I can look past that.

Honestly, if he just gave up halfway and listened to me pushing him away, there's no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't be dead without him.

And we wouldn't have this life. I wouldn't have my kids or a relationship with my dad. I would never have found out the truth.

I Lucas for everything. Who he is, what he looks like, how he acts. He truly is perfect to me.