Chapter 10.

That night, Jessica and I found all the cameras and took them down. She threw them in the bin, and we sat their on my bed talking the entire night.

She told me how Lucas and her used to he close, but then their parents left them for business, so he moved away as well. She's felt alone ever since.

I knew she wasn't bad news. I actually think it will be good for Lucas to have her here. I heard my phone buzzing, so I picked it up.

Jessica and I both saw all the missed calls from Lucas. He's called me sixty-three times in the past thirty minutes.

When he called again, I answered it. Jessica put it on speaker and covered my mouth. "Hey Lukey." She said.

"Jessica. Hand Elena the phone before I come over their and kill you both." He warned.

"She's with her dad and some businessmen." Jessica lied. I shot her a look, but she was calm, and so was I.

"Darlin. I know you're there." Lucas said softly. Someone else called me.

"Marcus?" Jessica asked. I quickly ended the call and realised Lucas was still on call.

"Marcus called you?" Lucas asked abruptly. I knew he was pissed. I tried reassuring him it was nothing, but he ended the call.

Not even minutes later, someone knocked on the downstairs door. My dad was asleep, and I couldn't have been Lucas that fast. He wouldn't have nodded.

Jessica and I ran downstairs and answered the door. I was shocked to see Marcus stood their with cuts and bruises all over him.

I took his hand and sat him in the living room. He took his shirt off, which revealed even worse cuts.

I kneeled in front of him and started cleaning and bandaging all of his wounds. Jessica stood and watched like she was amused.

We heard the door slam, and Lucas walked in and saw Marcus. "Before you say anything, he literally just turned up here!" Jessica quickly said.

Lucas sat on the other sofa, glaring at Marcus and watching my every movement as I touched him.

"Why didn't you just go to a fucking hospital?" Lucas asked with a jealous tone.

"I couldn't." Marcus grunted as I accidentally applied too much pressure.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The boys and I got jumped. I don't know what happened. I just woke up, and they were gone. It's our fault. We pissed the wrong people off while racing." He explained.

"So we go find them and kick their loser asses." Jessica said excitedly.

"No. I'm not getting involved with these assholes again. It's bad enough that we've helped them already." Lucas spat.

"This might hurt." I warned. I pressed a wipe against Marcus's wound on his abs. He grunted in pain again.

The worst part was over for him, and I sat next to him. I had to stitch up his arm. He flinched at every needle.

"Where did this happen?" I asked.

"Near a big ass warehouse. We were on the big track next to it and then were trying to break it. We didn't think much of it." He replied.

My heart skipped a beat as I looked at Lucas. "Fuck sake." He muttered.

"The warehouse belongs to me. The men must have thought you were Lucas and the others. Did you see any of their faces?" I asked.

"Yeah, I managed to get a picture without them seeing." He tried getting his phone out his pocket, but it hurt his arm too much.

Jessica went into his pocket because she knew I couldn't. Lucas was already mad about this. Touching him like that would make it even worse.

I finished stitching up Marcus's arm as he showed me the picture. I took the phone and zoomed in on the man's face.

My heart got hit by a ball of anxiety and trauma. The door slammed, which made me jump. Jay, Blake, and Rain came in and looked shocked to see Marcus.

"Why's this asshole here?" Rain asked abruptly.

"Some men jumped him and kidnapped his friends thinking it was you guys, which now means you're obligated to help." Jessica explained.

Lucas touched my back from behind me, and that made me flinch as well. "You're scared. You know these men?" He asked.

I hesitantly nodded and pulled out my phone with my hands shaking. "Don't say a word." I muttered.

I called the men who had taken them. I've had a run-in with them before. They were bad news. I put the phone on speaker as they answered.

"Ah, Elena. I was wondering when you'd call. Let me guess, you want your new boy band?" Tom chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked in a mutter.

"You. You're coming back to England with us, baby girl." He stated.

"Are they alive?" I asked.

"Want to hear?" He must have hit then with something because they all groaned in pain. I put my hand over Marcus's mouth, knowing he was going to say something.

"Stop. I'll be there. Just don't hurt them." I practically begged.

"Can't wait to see you again, baby girl. See you at the place we met last time." He said and ended the call.

I took a big sigh and cupped my head in my hands. "You guys are going to hate this." I murmured.

"Who was that? What did he mean again?" Lucas questioned.

I got up and walked to the cupboard. I got one of my dad's car keys out. I turned around, and they were all looking at me.

"Long story short. I'm going back to England with them. Before you say anything, he's done this before, and I can escape back on a boat." I explained. I went to walk out, but Lucas stepped in front of me.

"Hold on. You're not making any sense. Your scared out of your fucking mind and I'd like more context." He said firmly.

I stepped back. "It's hard to explain." I muttered.

"Great. Then we will all go, and when we get there, I can kill them because I'm not letting you go back to England." He stated.

"That's the thing. You can't hurt him." I murmured.

They all looked at me confused, but I didn't know how to say it. Plus, even if I did tell them they 100% wouldn't let me go.

"You have two options. You let us come with you. We won't kill them unless they try something, or you can stay here, and we let them die." Rain explained.

Fuck.