The Water Wolf

*Prologue*

Running footsteps, dripping icicles, racing heartbeats.

Unmistakeable.

Murmurs travel through the cavern. The starlight illuminating the pool, reflecting the universe.

"Silence!!!", a figure swoops through the opening and gracefully makes its way to the pool.

The tension was strong as hundreds awaited the prophecy.

The figure near the pool faces the crowd, two black pooled eyes seem to shatter their souls.

"....when the pool fills.....and the stars align..... She will come.....she will come..."

The figure stands and slowly exits the cave, giving a flick of her crooked tail before disappearing from view.

Chaos erupts as everyone crowds to the exit, tired of claustrophobia. The sea of fur and tails gradually thins and finally the caves are sealed.

The group sticks together as they silently walk through the thick woods. A fierce cobra and a sleek wolf are walking, or slithering side by side,

"Do you believe in the prophecy Dorris?" The snake hissed.

"Honestly Bernard, I could be true, but how long until that pool fills? It may take hundreds of years for everything to be right," the wolf replied.

"I guess that makes sense, for now I assume we enjoy our temporary positions," Bernard replied

Dorris silently agreed.

The group of animals suddenly disappeared, and were replaced my a group of humans.

The humans turned and entered a gleaming mansion, in the middle of a green forest.

______________________________________________

Hi guys! I finally figure out how to use this properly! If you couldn't tell I'm new :)

Sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't want to give to much away!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Please vote!

Thanks,

Heidi💙