Chapter 8: Surprise!

Noah's POV

I was face to face with an angry Clauida, or hawk for that matter.

"How do you already know a different form?" I asked shakily.

I was only given a sharper grip as a reply.

"Are you sure you shifted for the first time yesterday?"

I was given a screech that time. I winced as the shrill pierced my brain.

"Sorry! I was just wondering!" I breathed through the pain.

I looked straight into her eyes, those beautiful, green eyes. I saw as something clicked in her head, and she looked at me with apprehension. She fluttered off of me and onto the floor, I could her her talons skidding over the wood as she tried to get a hold.

"Come on, Clauida! I seriously didn't mean to say all of that to you!" I tried again leaning over the edge of the bed. She had a confused look in her eyes as she looked up at me. I felt like something had changed, for the better maybe?

I felt Thorn push inside me he had something to say and for once I finally let him.

He said nothing. Nothing! He seriously needed to make up his mind before he freaked out...

Now I was looking down at this hawk with a glowing necklace around her neck. I felt like I needed to protect her, with those eyes looking at me with forgiveness. Clauida shifted into her wolf and jumped onto the bed next to me before laying down with her head on my arms. The electricity I felt between us was intense but unmistakeable. Could it be?

I guess not, but I still was on cloud nine that she had forgiven me.

"Clauida, we should probably bring you into the pack." I suggested.

She looked at me curiously, but shifted back to her human form to talk back.

"What's that?"

"For the most part, central square is the territory of the silver pack. It's just like a pack of wolves, but ware wolves instead."

She nodded deep in thought. Was she even a werewolf?

"Ok let's go then." She replied.

Why did she just forgive me all of a sudden? Not that I had a problem with it.

Claudia's POV

"He's ours Clauida." Aqua whispered.

I was currently on top of Noah, I may or may not have gone crazy on him.

He was looking so deeply into my eyes. I realized what Aqua had meant. I didn't fully understand, but I felt it. I regretted attacking him, it wasn't his fault, he didn't know who I was...

I jumped off of him, releasing my skin piercing grip, and fluttered to the floor. I was skidding around, my talons looking for somewhere to hold. Was I really his?

I heard him say something apologetic before leaning over the bed to look at me. I felt like I needed him, I wanted to be with him. Forever.

I shifted into my wolf form before jumping on the bed next to Noah and laying down with my head cradled in his arms. I felt so at ease. The sparks between us were just melting in a sense.

"Clauida...he's talking about something kinda important. Our pack to be exact." Aqua jarred into my daydream.

"What's that?" I ask.

I really didn't listen to what he said, just him speaking was enough for him to melt my heart. I'm so bipolar....hate him one minute, in love the next...

I picked up on Central Square, Silver and pack.

"Ok, let's go then," I replied hopping off the bed.

Noah gave me a puzzled look, I was puzzled too, but I seriously couldn't get mad at him right now...

"There's a reason for that..." Aqua interjected

I rolled my eyes to myself as Noah rolled off of my bed and started down the stairs outside.

I followed him as he started down to the left road which lead to the creepy back roads...

__________________

Hey guys!

Sorry it took a little long... I've been really busy with life...

I'm still working on a schedule for the days I update!

This chapter may or may not have been really bad. I really needed to just fill in some space.....

Warewolves? What?!

I don't care, I love it!!!!

Heidi💙