Chapter 11: Ceremonies

Noah's POV

I awoke to her scent. Her alluring, flowery, irresistible scent. Realizing I was still in my wolf form I dug my muzzle into the back of her neck, relaxing as I breathed deeper.

Yesterday my greatest dreams came true, I was finally given the proof that I was Clauida's mate. There was a push in my mind, like a cannon collapsing a wall and my wolfs true feelings shone through. I was stunned at first, but only grew more confused as I felt myself shift and saw Clauida shift too. I was drawn towards her and our noses connected, I felt the most jolting sensation surge through me.

I remember her voice in my thoughts and me finally jumping up onto the bed next to her, shielding her from anyone.

Now here I was, sitting next to the most beautiful wolf I've ever laid eyes on. Considering I lived at the top of a pack of ware wolves I'd seen a lot of hot wolves, but none of them like Clauida. That reminded me that Clauida had only shifted two days ago for the first time, and how none of her made any sense. She already had two other forms! It took me ten years to just learn to shift into a squirrel! Lucky for me, I was a crossbreed warewolf. My father was actually a ware cobra so to speak, but because of his share of blood from my mother he gained a wolf. I had my fathers cobra naturally, but my wolf was my main form. That excited me, I was meant to be the future alpha, so Clauida would be my strong Luna.

I felt Clauida shift in place next to me and I leaned down and tenderly liked her ear, Thorn was a crazy jumble of messages because his barrier had been broken and his true feelings were showing strongly. He wanted more then a little lick next to her ear, and to sleep next to her. However, Clauida wouldn't like that and I've already seen her pin down my roommate Justin.

"Hi Noah." Her happy thought drifted into my mind.

I looked over to her silvery blue face, staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Hey Clauida." I thought back as I nuzzled the part of her back facing me.

"Can we go somewhere? Like don't question just follow?" She asked.

"You said you would explain..." I whined.

She rolled her blue eyes. Wait, since when were they blue?

"On the way there." She replied as she got up and stretched out.

I imitated her stretching but had to shift so I could unlock the door. As soon as the door opened I heard one of my roommates stir in their room.

"Hurry, they're awaking!" I thought playfully as I ran out of the house.

Clauida mentioned me to follow her and I realized she was taking us out of the village where the entire silver pack lived and back into the field we had walked through yesterday...

Clauida's POV

I had to get back to that field. Do I know why? Of course not, but that means nothing. I felt the pull like iron to a magnet. Aqua was to busy swooning everytime Noah's fur brushed against mine. Not that I didn't like it, I just needed to focus and figure out where I was walking.

Eventually, the field thinned out and melted into woods, but thick woods. I was scrabbling over and under trees, roots, and bushes. I looked up to the sky once and only then realized how early it must be, the sun was only beginning to rise over the horizon.

"Clauida, we aren't even on Silver pack territory anymore..." Noah stated into my thoughts.

It reminded me of how Silver pack was led by a fake. Noah had alpha blood in him, but he wasn't the rightful alpha. I was.