Not feeling to great. ⏯ H.S.

It was supposed to be a day like any other for Harry Styles. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and One Direction had a full schedule ahead of them. But sometimes, life has different plans.

As the day progressed, Harry began to feel a bit off. At first, he brushed it off as fatigue from their hectic tour schedule. But soon enough, a queasy feeling settled in his stomach, and he knew something wasn't right.

During rehearsals, Harry's energy seemed to dwindle, his movements slowing down, and his usually bright smile fading. His bandmates noticed the change immediately.

"Hey, mate, you okay?" Liam asked, a concerned furrow creasing his brow.

Harry attempted a weak smile. "Just not feeling too great, I think I might've caught something."

Niall frowned, sympathy evident in his eyes. "Aw, that sucks, Harry. Maybe you should take it easy."

But Harry was determined to push through. The show must go on, after all.

However, as the day wore on, Harry's condition only worsened. By the time they finished rehearsals and headed back to their hotel, he was pale, clammy, and struggling to keep his stomach under control.

Louis hovered by his side, offering support. "You really don't look well, Haz. Maybe you should skip dinner and get some rest."

Harry shook his head stubbornly. "I'll be fine, Lou. Just need a bit of rest, that's all."

But as they sat down for dinner, Harry's stomach rebelled against him. He barely managed a few bites before rushing to the bathroom, retching miserably.

The rest of the band exchanged worried glances, their concern growing with each passing moment.

Zayn sighed, rubbing his temples. "I think it's safe to say Harry's not okay. We should probably call a doctor."

And so, a doctor was summoned, confirming what they all feared: Harry had come down with a nasty case of the stomach flu.

With heavy hearts, they canceled their plans for the evening, opting instead to stay in and take care of their sick friend.

Liam fetched a bucket and a damp cloth while Niall brewed some soothing ginger tea. Louis sat by Harry's side, offering comfort and reassurance.

"Sorry, guys," Harry murmured, his voice hoarse and weak. "I didn't mean to ruin our plans."

Niall shook his head, handing Harry a steaming mug of tea. "Don't apologize, mate. Your health comes first."

And so, they spent the evening together, laughing and joking as they nursed Harry back to health. Despite the illness, their bond only grew stronger, proving that even in sickness, the members of One Direction would always be there for each other.