You scared us. ⏯ L.P.

Liam's heart raced as he stepped onto the stage for rehearsal. The bright lights illuminated the vast arena, casting long shadows across the empty seats. With a deep breath, he took his place alongside his bandmates, ready to practice their newest song.

As the music began to play, Liam felt the familiar surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins. He loved performing, loved the rush of energy that came with it. But today, something felt off. His chest tightened, constricting with each breath he took.

Ignoring the discomfort, Liam focused on the music, throwing himself into the performance. But as the song reached its crescendo, his breath caught in his throat. Panic surged through him as he struggled to draw in air. His lungs burned, and every breath felt like trying to suck air through a straw.

Frantically, Liam glanced around, but the stage was a blur of lights and movement. He stumbled backward, clutching at his chest as he gasped for breath. His bandmates turned to him, their faces a mix of concern and confusion.

"Liam, mate, you alright?" Niall asked, his voice tinged with worry.

But before Liam could respond, darkness crept in at the edges of his vision. He collapsed to his knees, the world spinning around him. Panic threatened to consume him as he fought for each laboured breath.

"Someone call for help!" Louis shouted, rushing to Liam's side.

Hands gripped his shoulders, steadying him as he struggled to remain conscious. Everything seemed to blur together, the music fading into the background as he fought to stay conscious.

Minutes stretched into eternity before Liam felt the blessed rush of cool air against his face. He gasped, greedily sucking in the oxygen as the paramedics worked around him. Panic slowly ebbed away, replaced by a bone-deep exhaustion.

It took hours before Liam was released from the hospital, his body still trembling from the ordeal. As he stepped outside into the cool night air, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Harry stood beside him, his expression filled with concern.

"You scared us, mate," Harry said softly.

Liam nodded, his throat too tight to speak. He knew he had pushed himself too hard, ignored the warning signs of his asthma until it was almost too late. But as he looked out at the city skyline, a sense of determination settled over him.

"I won't let it happen again," Liam vowed, his voice firm.

And as his bandmates gathered around him, offering their support, Liam knew that together, they could overcome any obstacle. For even in the face of adversity, their bond was unbreakable, their music a beacon of hope in a world filled with uncertainty.