Keep moving! ⏯ L.S.

The scene was chaotic as One Direction made their way through the throngs of fans gathered outside the airport. Louis could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he pushed through the crowd, his mind racing with thoughts of being late for their flight.

"Come on, Louis, keep moving!" Harry's voice called out, barely audible over the screams of the fans and the clicking of cameras.

Louis tried to keep up with the rest of the boys, but the overwhelming crush of people was making it difficult to breathe. He could feel hands grabbing at him from all sides, and the flashes of the paparazzi's cameras felt like needles stabbing into his eyes.

"Louis, you alright mate?" Niall asked, concern evident in his voice as he glanced back at his bandmate.

Louis forced a tight-lipped smile and nodded, though his stomach churned with anxiety. He couldn't let the others see how much he was struggling. They were counting on him to hold it together.

Finally, they reached the entrance to the airport, but the chaos didn't let up. Fans pressed against the barriers, shouting and reaching out for a chance to touch their idols. Louis felt like he was suffocating, the panic rising inside him like a tidal wave.

As they hurried through security and towards their gate, Louis's chest tightened with every step. He could barely hear anything over the roar of the crowd, and his vision swam with spots of light from the relentless flashes of cameras.

"Louis, seriously, you don't look so good," Liam said, his brow furrowed with concern as he glanced back at his friend.

Louis shook his head, trying to push past the overwhelming sense of panic that threatened to consume him. "I'm fine, just... need a minute," he managed to choke out, though his voice sounded strained even to his own ears.

But the minute they were on the plane, Louis couldn't hold it in any longer. He stumbled towards the bathroom, barely making it in time before he doubled over and emptied his stomach into the toilet.

When he emerged a few minutes later, his face was pale and drawn, his eyes glassy with unshed tears. He ignored the concerned looks from the rest of the boys as he made his way to a window seat and sank down heavily into it.

"Louis, what happened back there?" Zayn asked softly, his voice filled with worry as he took a seat beside his friend.

Louis shook his head, unable to find the words to explain the overwhelming panic that had gripped him, so he stayed silent.

The others exchanged worried glances, but they knew better than to press him for answers. Instead, they sat in silence as the plane took off, the steady hum of the engines providing a soothing backdrop to Louis's racing thoughts.

Eventually, exhaustion won out over anxiety, and Louis leaned his head against the window, closing his eyes as sleep claimed him at last. And as the miles stretched out beneath them, he found a small measure of peace in the darkness behind his eyelids, knowing that his friends were there to watch over him, no matter what.