You really noticed all that, huh? ⏯ L.P.

Liam Payne had always been the ball of energy in One Direction. His boundless enthusiasm, his penchant for getting into mischief, and his occasional bouts of distraction were all part of what made him Liam. But as the years rolled by and the band's schedule became increasingly hectic, his behaviour began to raise eyebrows.

It started with the hyper-fixations. Liam would become completely engrossed in one task or idea, often to the detriment of everything else. Whether it was perfecting a dance routine or obsessing over a new song concept, he would throw himself into it with an intensity that sometimes bordered on obsession.

Then there were the moments of hyperactivity. Liam would bounce off the walls, unable to sit still for more than a few minutes at a time. He'd fidget during interviews, tap his foot incessantly during meetings, and constantly be in motion, as if he were driven by an invisible motor.

And finally, there were the episodes of overstimulation. The noise of crowded rooms would overwhelm him, bright lights would give him headaches, and the chaos of tour life would leave him feeling frazzled and exhausted.

At first, the other boys chalked it up to Liam just being Liam. But as they watched him struggle more and more to keep up with the demands of their career, they began to wonder if there might be something more going on.

It was Niall who first broached the subject with the rest of the band. "Have you guys noticed how much Liam has been struggling lately?" he asked one day during a rare moment of downtime.

Harry nodded solemnly. "Yeah, it's been pretty noticeable. He seems more scattered than usual."

Louis chimed in, his brow furrowed with concern. "And he's been forgetting things left and right. We can't keep covering for him forever."

Zayn sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I hate to say it, but I think we need to talk to him about it. Maybe suggest he sees a doctor or something."

The others nodded in agreement. They hated the thought of confronting Liam about his behaviour, but they knew it was for the best. They couldn't stand by and watch him struggle anymore.

Bringing up the topic with Liam was easier said than done. They waited until they were all together in the tour bus one evening, the atmosphere tense with anticipation.

"Hey, Liam," Niall began tentatively. "Can we talk to you about something?"

Liam looked up from his phone, eyebrows raised. "Sure, what's up?"

Harry took a deep breath. "We've all noticed that you've been having a tough time lately. And, well, we're worried about you."

Liam's expression softened, and he set his phone aside. "What do you mean?"

Louis spoke up next. "It's just... you've been forgetting things, getting overwhelmed easily, and it seems like you're always bouncing off the walls. We're not saying this to criticise you, mate. We just want to make sure you're okay."

There was a moment of silence as Liam processed their words. Then, to their surprise, he let out a shaky laugh. "You guys... you really noticed all that, huh?"

Zayn nodded. "Yeah, mate. We care about you. And we think maybe you should see a doctor, just to make sure everything's alright."

Liam's smile faltered, and he looked down at his hands. "I... I guess I never really thought about it like that. But... maybe you're right."

The next day, the boys accompanied Liam to a doctor's appointment. The waiting room was filled with the sounds of chatter and ringing phones, and Liam shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he tried to tune it all out.

When they were finally called in to see the doctor, Liam stumbled over his words as he tried to explain what was going on. But the doctor listened patiently, nodding along as he took notes.

After a series of tests and evaluations, the doctor finally gave them an answer. "It seems like Liam is displaying all the classic symptoms of ADHD," he explained gently. "It's not uncommon for it to go undiagnosed in adults, especially if they've learned to cope with it over the years."

Liam's breath caught in his throat as the weight of the diagnosis sank in. But the other boys were quick to offer their support, reassuring him that they were in this together.

Armed with a diagnosis, Liam began to explore treatment options with the help of his doctor. He started therapy sessions to learn coping mechanisms for his symptoms, and he even tried medication to help him focus.

It wasn't an easy journey. There were setbacks and struggles along the way, moments where Liam felt like giving up. But with the unwavering support of his bandmates by his side, he pressed on.

And slowly but surely, things began to improve. Liam found himself better able to manage his hyper-fixations, his hyperactivity, and his overstimulation. He felt more in control of his life than he ever had before.

As One Direction continued to conquer the world with their music, Liam knew that he had a newfound sense of focus to thank for it. And he couldn't have done it without the friends who had stood by him through it all.