You're all good. ⏯ H.S.

The tour bus rumbled down the highway, the hum of its engine a constant companion to the five tired figures sprawled across its seats. Harry stared blankly out the window, his mind a chaotic whirlwind of thoughts and worries. He tried to focus on the passing scenery, but the world outside seemed to blur together into a mess of colors and shapes.

As the bus hit a particularly rough patch of road, Harry's chest tightened, and his breaths grew shallow. Panic gripped him like a vice, squeezing the air from his lungs. He felt the familiar rush of adrenaline coursing through his veins, his heart pounding against his ribcage as if trying to break free.

Liam, who had been sitting across from Harry, noticed the change in his friend's demeanor immediately. With a concerned furrow of his brow, he leaned forward, placing a gentle hand on Harry's knee.

"Hey, mate, you alright?" Liam asked, his voice laced with worry.

Harry tried to force a smile, but it felt like his lips were made of lead. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

But Liam wasn't convinced. He could see the panic in Harry's eyes, the way his hands trembled ever so slightly. Without hesitation, he turned to the rest of the boys, who were now watching with concern.

"Niall, Louis, Zayn, come here," Liam called out, his tone urgent.

The three boys quickly gathered around Harry, their expressions a mixture of confusion and concern.

"What's going on?" Niall asked, his blue eyes wide with worry.

Harry swallowed hard, trying to find the words to explain the storm raging inside his mind. "I-I don't know," he stammered, his voice barely audible over the roar of the bus. "I just... I can't breathe."

Louis reached out, squeezing Harry's shoulder in a gesture of solidarity. "It's okay, Harry," he said softly. "You're having a panic attack. Just try and focus on your breathing."

Zayn nodded in agreement, his dark eyes filled with empathy. "You're all good, everything's okay, yeah?" he reassured him. "We're here for you, mate."

With the support of his friends surrounding him, Harry felt a wave of relief wash over him. Despite the chaos raging inside his mind, he knew that he wasn't facing it alone.

As the bus continued on its journey, the boys stayed by Harry's side, offering words of encouragement and comfort. And slowly but surely, the panic began to subside, replaced by a sense of calm and reassurance.

By the time they reached their destination, Harry was feeling like himself again, thanks to the unwavering support of his bandmates. And as they stepped off the bus and into the bright lights of the concert venue, Harry knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would always have his brothers by his side.