I promise we believe you now. ⏯ H.S.

The pulsating beats of the club mingled with the laughter and chatter of the crowd, enveloping the five of them in a euphoric atmosphere. One Direction, the band that had taken the world by storm, was enjoying a rare night off together. Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn—each unique in their own right but bound by an unbreakable bond that transcended mere friendship.

As the night progressed, they found themselves lost in the rhythm of the music, moving as one entity on the dance floor. Hands intertwined, bodies swaying, they revelled in the freedom of the moment, secure in the knowledge that their love for each other was unwavering.

Amidst the flashing lights and thumping bass, Harry felt a gentle tug on his arm. Turning, he found himself face to face with a striking woman whose eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Care to join me for some fresh air?" she purred, her voice barely audible above the music.

Harry glanced back at his bandmates, who were lost in their own world of laughter and camaraderie. "Sure," he replied, flashing her a smile before allowing her to lead him towards the exit.

Outside, the cool night air washed over them, providing a welcome reprieve from the heat of the club. But before Harry could fully appreciate the moment, the woman had pressed him against the wall, her lips claiming his in a fervent kiss. Her hands gently caressed his groin, making Harry tense, being caught completely off guard.

Harry's mind raced as he tried to make sense of the situation. His heart belonged to his four bandmates, and he had no desire for anyone else. But before he could push her away, Zayn and Louis emerged from the club, their expressions a mixture of shock and betrayal.

"Harry, what the fuck?!" Zayn's voice rang out, cutting through the night air like a knife.

Louis's eyes narrowed as he took in the scene before him. "You're cheating on us? After everything we've been through?"

Harry's protests fell on deaf ears as the woman, sensing the tension, made a hasty retreat into the darkness. Desperation clawed at his chest as he reached out to his lovers, trying to explain himself.

"Guys, you don't understand," he pleaded, his voice raw with emotion. "I didn't want this. I love you, all of you."

But his words seemed to fall on deaf ears as Zayn and Louis exchanged a look filled with hurt and disbelief. In that moment, Harry felt a chasm open up between them, threatening to tear apart the very fabric of their relationship.

As Zayn and Louis stormed back into the club to find Liam and Niall, their minds raced with confusion and anger. How could Harry betray them like this? Their footsteps echoed in the dimly lit hallway as they made their way towards the bar where Liam and Niall were engaged in conversation.

"Liam, Niall, we need to go. Now," Zayn's voice was tense, his eyes flashing with a mixture of anger and hurt.

Niall frowned, sensing the tension in the air. "What's going on? Is everything alright?"

Louis shook his head, unable to contain his frustration any longer. "No, everything's not alright. You need to come with us."

Confusion clouded Liam's features as he followed the others out of the club and into the waiting taxi. The atmosphere inside the car was thick with tension as they sped through the streets towards home.

"What's going on, lads?" Liam finally spoke up, breaking the uneasy silence.

Zayn's jaw clenched as he struggled to find the right words. "We saw... Harry... with another woman."

The words hung in the air, heavy and suffocating, as Liam and Niall exchanged a look of disbelief.

"Harry wouldn't do that," Niall protested, his voice tinged with desperation.