Spiralled out of control. ⏯ L.T.

Louis Tomlinson sat at the kitchen table, staring blankly at the plate of food in front of him. It was a struggle to even look at it, let alone eat it. His mind raced with a million thoughts, all centred around one thing – food. He had been avoiding it, pushing it away, finding excuses not to eat. But he couldn't keep it up forever.

Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Zayn Malik, his bandmates and closest friends, exchanged worried glances as they watched Louis poke at his food. Something wasn't right, they could all sense it.

"Louis, mate, you alright?" Niall asked, his voice filled with concern.

Louis forced a smile. "Yeah, Niall, just not hungry, I guess."

But Niall wasn't convinced. None of them were. They had known Louis for years, and they knew when something was off with him.

"Lou, you haven't been eating properly lately," Liam pointed out gently. "Is something bothering you?"

Louis sighed, feeling the weight of their concern pressing down on him. He didn't want to burden them with his problems, didn't want them to worry about him.

"I'm fine, really," he insisted, his voice wavering slightly.

But his friends weren't about to let it go. They knew Louis well enough to know that something was seriously wrong.

"Lou, please," Harry pleaded, reaching out to place a hand on Louis' shoulder. "We're here for you, whatever it is."

Louis looked up at them, his façade crumbling. Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to find the words to explain what was going on inside his head.

"I... I think I have a problem," he finally admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

The words hung heavy in the air, the weight of Louis' confession settling over the group like a dark cloud. None of them knew quite how to respond. Eating disorders were serious, complex issues, and they had no idea how to help Louis through it.

But they were determined to try.

"Louis, we're here for you," Zayn said softly, breaking the tense silence that had fallen over the kitchen. "Whatever you need, we'll do our best to help."

Louis nodded, tears streaming down his cheeks. He felt a strange mixture of relief and fear wash over him. Relief that he had finally admitted his problem, but fear of what would come next.

"I... I don't know how it happened," he admitted, his voice barely audible over the sound of his own sobs. "I just... I couldn't bring myself to eat, and then it just spiralled out of control."

His friends listened intently, their hearts breaking for him. They had always known Louis to be strong, resilient, but seeing him like this was almost too much to bear.

"We'll get through this together, mate," Liam said, his voice filled with determination. "We won't let you go through it alone."

And with those words, Louis felt a glimmer of hope spark within him. Maybe, just maybe, he could overcome this.

Over the coming days and weeks, Louis' bandmates rallied around him, offering him their unwavering support every step of the way. They helped him through meal times, sitting with him and encouraging him to eat even when every fibre of his being screamed at him to stop.

It wasn't easy. There were days when Louis felt like giving up, when the voice inside his head told him that he wasn't good enough, that he didn't deserve to eat. But his friends were always there, reminding him that he was loved, that he was worthy of recovery.