Just glad you're ok. ⏯ L.T.

The sun hung low in the sky as One Direction took to the field for a friendly game of football. Laughter filled the air as Louis sprinted down the field, ball at his feet, his teammates trailing behind him.

"Come on, Louis! Show us what you got!" Niall shouted, egging him on.

Louis grinned, determination flashing in his eyes as he dribbled past Liam and Harry, only to be met with a well-timed slide tackle from Zayn. But Louis wasn't one to give up easily. He attempted to regain his balance, but his foot caught on a bump in the grass, and suddenly he was airborne.

The boys watched in horror as Louis flew through the air, arms windmilling, before crashing to the ground with a thud. He rolled a few times, groaning in pain, before coming to a stop, lying motionless on the grass.

"Louis!" the boys shouted in unison, racing over to their fallen friend.

They surrounded him, concern etched on their faces as they checked him over for injuries.

"Louis, mate, can you hear us?" Liam asked, gently shaking his shoulder.

There was no response from Louis, and panic began to set in among the group.

"He's unconscious," Harry said, his voice trembling slightly.

Zayn quickly rolled Louis onto his back, and they all winced when they saw a small cut on his forehead, already starting to bruise.

"He's coming to!" Niall exclaimed as Louis stirred and blinked his eyes open.

Louis groaned and clutched his head, wincing in pain. "Ouch, what hit me?" he mumbled.

"You took a bit of a tumble, mate," Liam said softly, helping him sit up.

Louis winced again and reached down to touch his ankle. "My ankle's killing me," he muttered.

"We'll get you inside and take a look at it," Zayn reassured him, slinging Louis's arm over his shoulder to help him stand.

With the support of his friends, Louis hobbled back to the house, leaning heavily on Zayn as they made their way inside.

Once they were settled on the couch, Liam disappeared into the kitchen to grab some ice while Harry and Niall fluffed up the pillows and made Louis comfortable.

"Thanks, lads," Louis said, offering them a weak smile.

"No problem, Lou. Just glad you're okay," Niall replied, patting his shoulder gently.

As Liam returned with the ice pack, they all settled in for a movie marathon, taking turns picking out their favourite films and making sure Louis was comfortable.

Despite the mishap on the field, the boys knew that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm. And as they laughed and joked together, they knew that this was what true friendship was all about.