Our brother. ⏯ H.S.

The school bell rang, signalling the end of another tedious day. Harry hurriedly packed his books into his bag, eager to escape the relentless taunts and jeers of his classmates. He kept his head down as he made his way through the crowded hallways, hoping to avoid any confrontation.

"Hey, Styles!" A harsh voice called out from behind him. Harry's heart sank as he recognised the voice of his tormentor, Jason.

He quickened his pace, but Jason and his gang caught up with him easily. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn, his older brothers, were nowhere to be seen.

"What's the rush, little brother?" Jason sneered, shoving Harry against the lockers.

Harry winced in pain but refused to let Jason see his weakness. "Leave me alone, Jason," he muttered, trying to push past him.

Jason grabbed Harry's bag and tossed it across the hallway, sending his books flying. "Oops, clumsy me," he smirked. "Why don't you pick those up, dweeb?"

Harry's cheeks burned with humiliation as he bent down to gather his scattered belongings. He could hear the snickers of Jason's friends echoing around him.

"Hey, what's going on here?"

The familiar voice made Harry's heart leap with relief. Liam, his eldest brother, had arrived just in time.

Jason turned to face Liam, a cocky grin on his face. "None of your business, Payne. We're just having a little chat with your brother here."

Liam stepped forward, his jaw clenched with barely contained anger. "Well, it looks like your idea of a chat involves bullying my brother. That's not something I'm going to stand by and watch."

Jason laughed mockingly. "What are you going to do about it, tough guy?"

Before Jason could react, Louis, Niall, and Zayn appeared beside Liam, forming a protective barrier around Harry.

"We're not afraid of you, Jason," Louis said, his voice cold and determined. "But you should be afraid of us if you ever lay a finger on our brother again."

Jason's bravado faltered as he glanced nervously at the united front of the five brothers.

"Let's go, Jason," one of his friends muttered, tugging on his sleeve. "It's not worth it."

With one last scowl, Jason and his gang slunk away, leaving Harry and his brothers alone in the hallway.

Harry let out a shaky breath, feeling the weight of the tension lift from his shoulders. "Thanks, guys," he said, his voice trembling with emotion.

Liam wrapped an arm around his shoulder, pulling him into a comforting hug. "Don't mention it, little brother. We'll always have your back."

As they walked out of the school together, Harry couldn't help but feel grateful for the unwavering support of his brothers. No matter what challenges life threw their way, they would always be there for each other, a united front against the world.