Don't worry about it. ⏯ L.P.

The One Direction tour bus rumbled down the highway, en route to their next destination. Inside, the atmosphere was a mix of excitement and exhaustion. Liam, sitting towards the back, was feeling particularly queasy. He'd always been prone to motion sickness, but lately, it seemed to be getting worse.

Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn were sprawled out across the seating area, chatting and joking as they passed around snacks and played card games. Liam tried to join in, but he couldn't shake the feeling of nausea creeping up on him.

Niall glanced over at Liam, noticing his pale complexion. "You alright, mate?"

Liam forced a smile. "Yeah, just a bit off today, I think."

Louis raised an eyebrow. "You sure it's not because we're playing your playlist again? Maybe it's just your music taste that's making you sick."

Liam chuckled weakly. "Very funny, Lou. But no, I think it's just the motion of the bus."

Zayn leaned forward, concern evident in his voice. "Maybe you should try lying down for a bit, mate. Might help settle your stomach."

Liam nodded gratefully and made his way to one of the bunks. He lay down, closing his eyes and trying to focus on something other than the swaying of the bus. But the feeling of nausea only seemed to intensify.

After a few minutes, Liam emerged from the bunk, looking even worse than before. Harry immediately noticed and rushed over to him.

"Hey, you don't look so good. Maybe we should pull over and take a break," Harry suggested, placing a comforting hand on Liam's shoulder.

Liam shook his head, his stomach churning. "No, we can't afford to stop. We're already running late as it is."

But before anyone could respond, Liam's face turned a shade greener, and he bolted towards the bathroom at the back of the bus. The sound of retching echoed through the cramped space, causing concern to ripple through the rest of the band.

Louis exchanged a worried glance with the others. "Maybe we should stop. Liam doesn't look like he's getting any better."

Niall nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'll go talk to the driver."

As Niall headed towards the front of the bus, Harry knelt outside the bathroom door, rubbing Liam's back soothingly.

"You alright, mate?" Harry asked softly.

Liam emerged from the bathroom, looking utterly defeated. "I'm sorry, guys. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just can't shake this feeling."

Harry helped him back to his bunk, where Liam lay down with a groan. The rest of the band gathered around him, offering words of comfort and support.

"Don't worry about it, mate," Niall said, returning from his conversation with the driver. "We're gonna pull over at the next rest stop, and you can get some fresh air."

Liam managed a weak smile. "Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it."

True to Niall's word, the bus soon pulled into a rest stop, and Liam stumbled out, grateful for the chance to escape the confines of the bus. The cool air helped to settle his stomach, and he leaned against the side of the bus, breathing deeply.

The rest of the band joined him, sitting in a circle on the pavement as they waited for Liam to feel better. They talked and laughed, sharing stories and inside jokes until Liam finally started to feel like himself again.

As they climbed back onto the bus, Liam felt a surge of gratitude towards his bandmates. Despite his embarrassing moment, they had been nothing but supportive, and he knew he was lucky to have them by his side.

As the bus pulled back onto the highway, Liam settled back into his seat, feeling a renewed sense of camaraderie with his friends. Motion sickness aside, he knew that as long as they were together, they could handle anything that came their way.