We're not taking chances ⏯ H.S.

The lights dimmed, the crowd roared, and One Direction took the stage with their usual energy. Harry, however, wasn't feeling quite himself. A persistent cold had been nagging at him all day, and now, under the glare of the stage lights, it seemed to be catching up with him.

As they launched into their first song, Harry's throat felt scratchy, and his head began to throb with every beat of the music. He pushed through, determined not to let his bandmates down, but as the set progressed, his condition deteriorated. By the time they reached the final song, Harry was struggling to keep up.

As the last note faded away, Harry staggered to the side of the stage, his head spinning and his vision blurring. The rest of the boys rushed to his side, concern etched on their faces.

"Harry, mate, you okay?" Niall asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Harry shook his head weakly, trying to force a smile. "Just a bit under the weather, I think."

Louis frowned, noticing the sheen of sweat on Harry's forehead. "You look awful, mate. Maybe we should get you to a doctor."

Harry waved him off, but before he could protest further, a wave of dizziness washed over him, and he stumbled forward, nearly collapsing.

"Liam, help me get him down," Louis said urgently, moving to support Harry's weight.

Liam nodded, quickly joining Louis as they guided Harry to the floor, making sure he didn't fall.

Zayn crouched down beside them, concern evident in his dark eyes. "Harry, you need to sit down and rest. We'll take care of everything else."

Harry nodded weakly, too exhausted to argue. He sank to the floor, leaning against Liam for support, his eyes closed against the pounding in his head.

"We need to get him some water and maybe some painkillers," Liam said, glancing around for assistance.

"I'll go," Niall offered, already moving towards the nearest exit.

Zayn pulled out his phone, quickly dialling their tour manager's number. "We might need to cancel any meet and greets after this, explain the situation to the fans."

Louis nodded, his brow furrowed with worry. "We'll make it up to them, promise. But right now, Harry's health comes first."

Minutes passed in a blur as they tended to Harry, offering words of reassurance and comfort as they waited for Niall to return with supplies. Finally, he emerged, a bottle of water and a small packet of painkillers in hand.

"Here you go, Haz," Niall said gently, passing him the items.

Harry managed a weak smile of thanks, swallowing the pills with a sip of water.

"Feeling any better?" Liam asked, concern lacing his voice.

Harry nodded, the throbbing in his head starting to dull slightly. "Yeah, a bit."

"Good," Zayn said, relief evident in his tone. "But we're still getting you checked out by a doctor once we're back at the hotel."

Harry opened his mouth to protest, but a sharp look from Louis silenced him.

"No arguments, Harry," Louis said firmly. "We're not taking any chances with your health."

Harry sighed, knowing they were right. He leaned back against Liam, feeling grateful for the support of his bandmates.

"Thanks, guys," he said softly. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Louis grinned, ruffling Harry's hair affectionately. "That's what friends are for, Haz. Now let's get you home and into bed."

As they made their way offstage, Harry couldn't help but feel grateful for the unwavering support of his bandmates. No matter what obstacles they faced, they would always be there for each other, through sickness and health.