I'm done. ⏯ N.H.

Niall sat in the dimly lit tour bus, his fingers tapping impatiently on the armrest. The atmosphere was tense, suffocating almost, as the exhaustion of months on the road began to wear on everyone. It was supposed to be a night of relaxation, a chance for the band to unwind after a particularly gruelling stretch of performances. But instead of laughter and camaraderie, there was tension thick enough to cut with a knife.

Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry were huddled together at the far end of the bus, their voices hushed but laced with irritation. Niall couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but he didn't need to. He could feel the resentment radiating off them in waves.

He had been trying his best to keep the peace, to maintain the facade of harmony among them. But it was becoming increasingly difficult, especially when every little thing seemed to set off an argument.

Tonight, it was something trivial - a disagreement over what movie to watch. Niall had suggested a comedy, hoping to lighten the mood, but Liam had insisted on a thriller, claiming they needed something to keep them on the edge of their seats.

As the debate grew more heated, Niall felt his patience wearing thin. He had always been the peacemaker of the group, the one who could diffuse any situation with a joke or a smile. But tonight, he was tired. Tired of being the one who had to keep everyone happy, tired of constantly putting out fires before they turned into infernos.

Without a word, Niall stood up, his chair scraping loudly against the floor. The others fell silent, watching him with a mixture of confusion and apprehension.

"I'm done," Niall said, his voice low but firm. "I'm sick of this constant bickering, sick of tiptoeing around each other like we're walking on eggshells. I need some air."

Before anyone could respond, Niall stormed off the bus, the door slamming shut behind him. He took deep breaths of the cool night air, trying to calm the storm raging inside him.

But the anger still simmered beneath the surface, a hot, roiling mass threatening to boil over at any moment. He felt betrayed, abandoned by the very people he considered his brothers. And he couldn't shake the feeling that this was about more than just a silly argument over a movie.

For years, they had been inseparable, bound together by their shared dreams and aspirations. But lately, it seemed like they were drifting apart, their bond weakening with every passing day.

As Niall stood alone in the darkness, he knew that something had to change. They couldn't go on like this, constantly at each other's throats. They needed to confront their issues head-on, to talk openly and honestly about what was bothering them.

But for now, all Niall could do was wait. Wait for the storm to pass, and hope that on the other side, they would emerge stronger than ever before.

Niall wandered aimlessly through the quiet streets, his footsteps echoing in the stillness of the night. With each passing minute, the initial surge of anger began to ebb away, replaced by a heavy sense of weariness. He wasn't sure how long he had been walking when he heard footsteps behind him, quick and determined.

Turning around, Niall saw Liam jogging to catch up, his expression a mix of concern and regret. "Niall, wait up," Liam called out, his breath coming out in quick puffs in the chilly air.

Niall stopped, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. "What do you want, Liam?"

Liam came to a halt in front of him, his chest rising and falling as he struggled to find the right words. "I... I just wanted to say I'm sorry," he said finally, his voice tinged with genuine remorse. "I know things have been tense lately, and I haven't exactly been making it any easier."

Niall's anger began to melt away at Liam's apology, replaced by a flicker of hope. He had always admired Liam's ability to own up to his mistakes, even when it was difficult. "It's not just you, Liam," Niall admitted, his voice softer now. "We're all to blame for letting things get out of hand."

Liam nodded in agreement, his shoulders sagging with relief. "Yeah, you're right. We've been so caught up in our own frustrations that we forgot what really matters - each other."

Niall sighed, rubbing a hand over his face tiredly. "I miss how things used to be, Liam. Remember when we were just five lads chasing a dream?"

Liam's lips quirked into a sad smile. "Yeah, those were simpler times, weren't they? But just because things have changed doesn't mean we can't find our way back to each other."

Niall's heart warmed at Liam's words, a glimmer of hope blossoming within him. Maybe they could fix this, he thought. Maybe they could rediscover the bond that had brought them together in the first place.

As they stood there in the quiet of the night, Niall and Liam made a silent pact to do better - to communicate openly, to forgive readily, and to never lose sight of the friendship that had carried them through the highs and lows of their journey.

With a shared nod of understanding, they turned and began to make their way back to the tour bus, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead - together.