What's your biggest fear? ⏯ L.P.

Liam sat nervously among his bandmates, his fingers tapping against his thigh as they gathered for a casual game of truth or dare. It was one of those rare moments of downtime amidst their hectic schedules, and the boys always found a way to make the most of it.

"Alright, Liam, truth or dare?" Harry grinned mischievously, his eyes twinkling with anticipation.

Liam hesitated for a moment, glancing around at his bandmates before replying, "Truth."

The others exchanged knowing glances, their lips curling into playful smirks. They'd always teased Liam about his spelling and grammar, poking fun at his occasional slip-ups.

Niall leaned forward eagerly, his blue eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Alright, mate, spill it. What's your biggest fear?"

Liam shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his gaze flickering to the floor. He took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking. "I... I guess my biggest fear is... not being good enough."

His admission hung in the air, a heavy silence settling over the room. The boys exchanged glances, a pang of guilt tugging at their hearts. They hadn't realized just how deeply their teasing had affected Liam.

Zayn reached out, resting a hand on Liam's shoulder. "Hey, mate, you know we're just messing around, right? We don't mean anything by it."

Liam managed a weak smile, nodding in understanding. "Yeah, I know. It's just... sometimes it gets to me, you know?"

Louis sighed, running a hand through his hair. "We're sorry, Liam. We'll try to be more careful in the future."

But before Liam could respond, he felt the words tumbling out of his mouth, a confession he'd kept hidden for far too long. "Actually, there's something else you should know... I'm dyslexic."

The room fell silent once more, the weight of Liam's revelation hanging heavy in the air. His bandmates stared at him in disbelief, their expressions filled with a mixture of surprise and guilt.

Niall was the first to speak, his voice soft with understanding. "Liam... why didn't you tell us sooner?"

Liam shrugged, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "I guess I was scared. Scared that you'd think less of me, or that you'd treat me differently."

Harry shook his head, a reassuring smile tugging at his lips. "We would never, Liam. You're still the same talented, amazing guy we've always known."

Zayn nodded in agreement, his gaze filled with warmth. "And if anything, knowing this just makes us admire you even more. You've accomplished so much despite facing challenges that most people can't even imagine."

Tears welled up in Liam's eyes as he looked around at his bandmates, feeling a surge of gratitude and relief wash over him. In that moment, he realized just how lucky he was to have them by his side, supporting him through thick and thin.

As they gathered around him in a comforting embrace, Liam knew that no matter what obstacles lay ahead, he would always have his brothers standing beside him, ready to lift him up and help him shine.