Chapter 2

Yashna POV

I woke up and looked around my sorroundings. The room was painted in light pastels, if only this room was not my temporary jail this is the kind of colors I would like to have in my room. The curtains dance with the wind, it was doubled curtains one plain color and another one was a complementary color to that which gave this room a cool vibe, I gotta hire the decorator for my room too.

There was a sliding door and I walked towards it to see what would my temporary jail look like as I will do anything in my power to get out of here. I went through the sliding door to find a personal changing/closet space and the other door led to the washroom.

I did my business there and admired the tiles and the toileteries kept along the washbasin. This devil had some taste, for a devil's mansion this looked quite different. I sat down on the bed again and that is when I realized. Did my mind go to dogs or something ? How did I miss this? Was I trying to normalize the stupid situation I was in ? And why the fuck did I not notice this ?

My clothes are changed ? Did that devil touch me ? I will kill him with my bare hands. I sat down on the bed furious and the devil himself emerged from outside, right now I could imagine myself pulling off his hair, trimming off his stubble and decorating his face with my punches.

Devil: So you woke up ? Had a good sleep princess ?

Me: I have 2 questions for you, would you care to answer that ?

Devil: You can ask, there isnt a guarantee that I will answer it

That Jackass. I remained silent and he placed the food which looked yummy to my eyes with garnishings and everything. I diverted my drooling mouth and gave him a cold shoulder.

Devil: You can dig in now

Me: I am not going eat a morsal until you ...

Devil: Feed it with my own hands telling you stories ?

I threw a vase on him which was kept beside me, it ducked and broke into pieces just like my hope did when he kidnapped me

Devil: Calm down, what were you saying ?

Me: I need answers if I have to eat 

Devil: Ask the questions

Me: Why did you kidnap me ? What do you want from me and the main question right now is did you change my clothes ?

Devil: Let me answer the main question for now okay ? Look, you arent my kind of women who are my regular flavor of months. But, I am a hot blooded male and you are a kind of cute girl. The girl next door type. Its outside my liking but its okay, so to answer your question I did get a peek ...

Before he completed the sentence I pounced on him

Me: I will chop off your hands for touching me and I will claw out your eyebrows fucker 

I started punching him with my fists, using my nails to claw out his face and pull at his hair. Anything to wipe that smug smile off that face. I thought I will win but he stopped me by holding my wrists in iron grip

Devil: Calm down tigress

I did not hear that, infact I started kicking him. Then he did something which shocked me. While holding my wrists in his hand with his other hand he pinned me down on the bed, looking into my eyes with intensity. Even if I kick now it wont affect him because his weight was stopping it. I could not look into his eyes so I turned my head to the other side, looking away from him.

He did not budge infact he moved his face to nuzzle his nose in the back of my ear. He actually breathed in loudly and I heard him whisper

Devil: Tigress, next time, before trying this stunts remember that a devil is always stronger than angels like you

Me: You molested me. You took advantage of my unconsious form and ...

He got up like a rocket and looked at me from afar with his hands folded in front of him. Tears sprung from my face thinking of all kinds of things he must have done. He spoke on his phone and a middle aged sweet looking women came in

Devil: She is Latha, our helper and also the cook who prepared your food with a lot of hardwork. She was also the one who changed you because those clothes were heavy and uncomfortable. 

Latha: Madam, I kept your clothes in the closet please check

Me: Please call me Yachna

She nodded and her eyes went to the broken vase. She looked between us and left the room saying she will get the broom.

He was still staring at me when I broke the silence

Me: As you got me here, infact kidnapped me, I must be important to you until I am not, so, promise me that you didnt do what I assume you did and I will have the food

He walked to me and put his palm on my head 

Devil: Promise 

Devil: And Tigress, I might be a kidnapper and a devil as you assume but I would never ever take advantage of or force a women against her will because they throw themselves at me most of the time

Me: Yaya, you have women throwing themselves at you and yet you had to kidnap a kind of cute girl next door to stroke your ego. Jackass!!

I could see a smile at the end of his lips at my retort but he left the room. I thought I will not eat but to keep up this fight I need to eat and slowly I gulped down the food I got.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Here is the 2nd chapter

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu