Chapter 37

Ira POV

We both were seated in the garden. The same place where the rose plantations were blooming now. I laid my head on his shoulder while he held me to himself in tight grip.

Me: This place was so beautiful 

Vikram: I agree, but this home held too many memories which haunted me. I could not stay in our lover's nest. The farm house we built with so much of love felt scary to live in without you in it

Me: From now on we will take care of this place with all the love and efforts, we live in the mansion, but this farm house has lots of memories too for us. We were underground ofcourse, but we spent lots of time together. Most of my pregnancy was here.

Vikram nodded and kissed me on the forehead

Vikram: I cannot believe your mom did this. She came and buried our daughter here 

Me: I need to talk with her Vikram 

Vikram: I will arrange for that 

Me: Thank you

We both walked out and drove back to the mansion we are currently living in. I slept off as soon as we had our dinner. While Vikram had a work call.

Next morning, I got ready and sat down in the drawing room. I kept looking at the clock and my watch to check the time, after 10 minutes the door opened and my mom was bought in blind folded with David and Vikram behind her back. 

Once she was made to sit in on the couch, David removed the blind fold and my mom slowly blinked her eyes, adjusting to light and then she saw me. She blinked again and shuffled her hand inside her hand bag for her specs.

Mom: Is it true, Ira ... You are alive ?

Me: That's exactly what Vikram asked me when he met me. Imagine his surprise, he was told his wife was dead but here I am alive and kicking. Why do you think the misunderstanding happened ?

I was talking but my heart was thumping inside, Vikram slowly walked to me and put his hand around my back, giving me the warmth I wanted

Mom: You remember everything now ?

Me:  You and Appa both wished I forget my husband, my life and my love but destiny has its way of giving us back the people we deserve to have

Mom: He is the person because of which your life was in jeapordy in first place

Me: Oh yeah ? Who said that ?

Mom: You guys were fighting against some big guys and we told you not to fight against them. He was adamant and even you were putting ghee into that fire 

Me: Mom ... Stop blaming either me or Vikram for what happened. Lets, look at it this way, we were fighting for something good then how is it anybody's fault ?

Mom: When it comes between choosing your life and truth, you always choose your life. You guys did not pay heed ..

Vishal: Aunty, its Aditya who attempted to kill your daughter and son in law

Mom: That cannot be possible, he loves her like crazy since childhood, its her who never paid heed ...

Me: For good reasons, he creeped me out and he always gave me bad vibes. When I lost my memory, you are my anchor, but you all lied to me and pushed me to get married to that psycho ..

Mom: Ira, Aditya, really loved you 

Me: You saw the love me and Vikram shared right ? What did you say that day, when you saw us happy ? Can you recollect ?