Chapter 26

Yashna POV

I sat in the car with tears waiting at the entrance of this mansion I was living for all these days. I should be pleased, happy and relieved to be out of this golden jail but why do I want to cry and fill the drying oceans with my salty tears.

It is a good notion isnt it? 

I saw outside as the driver drove away from the mansion and the automated gates closed behind me. I wiped the two tears which crept away from my left eye and I felt my heart pain. Why is my heart acting weird again ?

I put my palm on my heart and took calm breaths but that only reminded me of all the visions I have been having for a while now. Damn it crazy brain, can I ever get rid of this visions ? The car pulled up at the gated community duplex home.

This is not what I picked, rather it was a two bedroom apartment in a stand alone building. This Vikram can be so exhilirating

Me: I need to talk to your boss right now 

Driver: Mam ...

Me: NOW

He dialed the number and gave his phone to me but looked rather scared if I might thrash the phone into pieces

Me: Mr. Vikram, where is the house I was supposed to live ?

Vikram: I believe it is right in front of you

Me: This is not the place I picked 

Vikram: Look, dont fight me on this. This is a safe, secured space with a fun community. It will do you good....

Me: I am not taking any help from you financially ...

Vikram: I get that, did you forget you have been working for me for a while and think of it as a give away for coming into your life and ..

Me: Disrupting it ?

Vikram: Exactly

Me: You, You Vex me Mr. Vikram. Are there any more changes I should be knowing about ?

Vikram: Yes, I turned more charming ? Would you like to be on the recieving end of that ?

Me: No, but I would prefer punching you and actually breaking your arrogant smile

He chukled and wished me good lucking cutting the call. I stomped my feet and took a deep breathe looking at the driver's boss

Me: Your boss is rude, arrogant and insufferable and I wish to pull out his hair, punch him and see his charming smile fade away

Driver: You think our boss has a charming smile ?

I glared at him and it shut him off. I walked inside the duplex flat and it was of perfection. It had purple and blue roses growing in the front yard with floral climbers going against the walls like decorated lights in Diwali right above the entrance roof. Every door had a safety doors with grills and mosquito net. 

First I was greeted by a spacey drawing room decorated with modern couches and tea table. Floral vases was on top of tea table and the dining table which was raised by two steps. The dining table was complimented by a closed kitchen, rectangular in shape with all new technologies. There was also a handwash and guest bathroom beside the kitchen and a secured balcony. There was a straight staircase which led into the 1st floor, Right beside the staircase there was a cozy guest bedroom. When we climb up the stairs it led to a small seating area with two bedrooms, one which I was planning to change into my hobby/study room and another one as my own bedroom. The master bedroom had attached closet, changing and bathroom. The other study room is in the same layout. 

I loved this house to be honest and the driver, the packers and movers, kept the stuff I bought inside and left. A few days ago, me and Vikram, already decorated it with minimal furniture, so after boiling some milk for good luck, I ordered food and enjoyed it all the while having that guy in my mind. Which guy you say ? You know who !!

I go to work the next day and slowly I set myself into a routine of a kind. I even have some work friends to be honest, and I was not planning to leave this hospital even though I get peeks of Vikram every now and then. I just ignore his amused smile, glare and walk the opposite direction.

I have been taking up extra shifts in the pediatric ward and I was surrounded by chatter and the pillow fight suddenly I felt a memory make its way into my mind

Wait

Wait

Ira I am telling you, you should not be running in this condition at all

So you flirting with that big eye lashed collegue of yours is normal ?

Sweet heart she is just a collegue. Calm down, she was assisting me in an operation. 

As if, wait until I get you. The ladies leg hit a table and she scooched in pain when the guy ran to her

Honey, are you okay ?

The lady put up a poker face before emptying the bucket full of soaped water on the man in front of her while he whined at the cold water seeping through his t shirt

Ira, what the hell !!

Serves you right, I saw her touching your arm, your chest making those lusty eyes at you and telling you how accomplished you are. So, this is a way to get bck at both of you.

He mutters in low voice saying "Pregnancy has made my wife a tigress who is possesive of her husband like a mother bear",

The lady raised her voice "What did you say ?"

The man gulped in fear, "Nothing my dearest, just saying I was anyways planning to take a shower. It was a wise punishment from you",

Then the lady looked at her wet husband and spoiled suite and started crying 

"I am so sorry, I did this to you. I was so jealous .. I did not mean any harm", 

The man gave an amused smile at his pregnant wife's mood swings and hugged her, consoling her for next few hours in his own way. 

The man was Vikram 

The women was addressed as Ira but why did it feel like it was me ?

I had visions before like a photo negatives but this was clear. What the hell ???

And for next month the visions continued and I started recording everything in a journal while drawing out the face which clearly looked like Vikram.

What the hell is happening to me ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Here is the new update

Hope you like it

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu