Twenty Three

"I hate this plan." Sam placed his hand on my back ushering me through the doors of the museum, giving his brother a stern look. "I agree." I said and Dean turned around rolling his eyes. "I told you that you didn't have to come." He gazed at me with an eyebrow raised and I shook my head before pushing past him.

I headed straight to a glass case, lifting it and swiping the blade from underneath, then looked over to the boys who had done the same thing with other exhibits.

"Come on." Dean said before grabbing my wrist and leading us down the hall, we walked quickly towards the exit, turning to the right and stopping upon a group of cops who had their guns trained on us.

"Freeze!"

I turned and started running the other way, just to be met by another officer who grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, cuffing me swiftly.

"Put your hands on you heads! Get down on your knees! Now!"

I looked over to the boys who were following the instructions given to them, Dean looked over to me and smiled, I just sighed and pressed my head against the wall. I hate this plan.
...

Once again, I sat in an interrogation room, a man walking in and shaking his head at me.

"Faith Hartley." My eyes widened upon him knowing my name, I hadn't expected that yet. "Still trolling around with those Winchesters I see." He shook his head and rounded the table, standing just beside me. "I heard that back in Baltimore they tried to help you, get you away from these criminals. Too late now, you're a criminal yourself and I don't give second chances."

I eyed his badge, his name was Victor Henriksen. He pulled out a photo, of Dean, and led it out on the table before me. "Were you aware that your friend shot up a bank and held a load of innocent people hostage?"

I kept my eyes on the picture, I hadn't been with the boys when this happened but they'd filled me in. A shapeshifter was robbing banks and they only held those people hostage to find it and kill it.

"They were hunting a shapeshifter." I looked up to him and smiled, he just sighed.

"God, you're another one. Crazy." He picked the picture back up. "Your boys gonna be going straight to super max, and with any luck you'll be following."

Good, that's the plan.

He pulled out another piece of paper and began reading from it. "Credit card fraud, identity theft, armed robbery and accomplice to murder." He folded the piece of paper. "Been looking for you, almost lost hope till now. You'll be going straight into the slammer whilst you await trial. So enjoy the next few weeks because when you're sentenced you'll be shipped off across country to an all women's prison and you'll never see your boyfriends again."

He walked out the room and closed the door behind him. I hoped to god that we would work this case out before that happened.
...

I scowled down at myself, orange really wasn't my colour. I was sitting on a bus, chained down and there was a mousy boy sitting beside me. I could see Sam and Dean sat in front of me, this was starting to look like my worst nightmare, seeing as I was the only woman on this bus made me wish we'd been going to an all woman's prison instead.

"You look scared." The mousy boy beside me smiled up at me and I nodded. "Wouldn't you be. Can't see many boobs on this bus unless you count the fat guy over there."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I've been here before, it's predominantly men but sometimes they throw a girl in until an arraignment." He grinned and it made me feel uneasy. I looked over his shoulder to the people sat on the opposite side of us, them and the men around them were all staring at me like I was a piece of meat. I closed my eyes and leant back in the seat.
Again, I hated this plan.
...