Forty Nine

Hey- Thank you for almost 3k reads and to everyone voting❤️ #12 in deanwinchester

This chapter will flick between different POV's but I will tell you when it is changing. It starts with Faith's POV.

"You want Anna? Why?" Sam asked, a deep frown on his face. Uriel started walking towards him but he stood his ground and didn't move.

"Out of the way."

I could understand why the angels would want a girl that could hear them talking, to keep her safe from being in the wrong hands but to kill her? That just felt wrong. Then again, Uriel had killed me so I wasn't much surprised at that.

"Woah woah woah, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever but that's no reason to gank her." Dean argued and Uriel craned his neck to look at him.

The frustration that I was feeling, knowing that they were all standing in a room with my killer, none the wiser and I couldn't even tell them. It was like torture in itself.

"Don't worry, I'll kill her gentle."

"Gentle like you killed me?" I muttered to myself.

Dean just shook his head. "You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?"

Cas looked over to him, his face vague. "As a matter of fact we are. And?"

Sam scoffed. "And? Anna's an innocent girl."

I shook my head, they weren't going to let up or listen, I knew that from my own experience. I needed to get Anna out of here. I walked through the door where she was hiding and gasped, she was using her hands to draw something on the wall mirror and she was using her own blood to do it. "Anna?" I rushed over, feeling panicked over what she was trying to do. It looked like some sort of sigil, but not one that I had ever seen before.

"Anna? Stop it!" I tried to grab her but as before my hands just passed straight through her. "Oh my god..." Blood was pouring out of her as she continued to draw but there was nothing I could do. I had to try and get through to someone, anyone.

I rushed back into the room where the angels were, rushing straight over to Ruby. I had a theory, something that I wanted to try but I didn't want to risk it on either of the boys. I remembered when the yellow eyed demon had tricked me at that motel room, and the way that my grandma had possessed his host. I'd seen it before, ghost possession and so I figured if I could do it, I might be able to communicate with them. I put all my focus onto the idea as I stepped directly into Ruby, I could feel a pulling sensation as I did and she groaned, drawing some attention to herself before she went quiet. I lifted my hand up and my eyes widened as I realised it had worked, but I didn't have long, I could feel the demon inside fighting against me.

In that moment, I forgot all about Anna, about talking to Sam and Dean all I could focus on was Uriel. He was stood before me and I could finally take a physical form and all of the thoughts in my head were about vengeance. I rushed over to him despite the shouts from the boys and pushed him hard, his eyes widened at my touch as if he knew exactly who I was.

Because of my surprise attack, I managed to pin him to the wall for a moment. In the corner of my eye, I could see Castiel making his way over to try and fight me off but just as he reached me, a bright light engulfed us and once it faded, both angels were gone.

"Why the hell did you just do that Ruby!"

I panted a few seconds, the vengeance feeling beginning to wear off as I felt the real Ruby fighting inside me to take control of her vessel again. My mind became clear and I remembered the reason I was possessing her in the first place.