Succubus & Angel Soulmates VII

Lara follows Troy down the road to a bar named GOOD OMENS. It was the sister club to the one they just left: BAD OMENS.

It was more tame, and you were expected to be on your best behavior. Also, the dress code was black tie, which she wasn't sure if she fit, but she didn't care. She would do whatever she wanted, wearing whatever she wanted before she died. The time she had left was too short for her to give a fuck.

She had ended up in a black miniskirt, tube top combo Troy picked out. Isabella suggested a red string thong to wear high on her hips so that it was visible over the low cut miniskirt. If you could call it that, it was barely a skirt because it sat so low on her hips and definitely showed off her cake. All that to say, they were going for slut and they succeeded.

"I can't believe we got you to wear that," Troy says, not hiding the fact that he's checking her out. She couldn't believe it either. She'd just said yes to it all. It was amazing how much a person changes when they're dying.

She returned the favor and took a moment to check Troy out as well. He noticed and did a little spin for her.

The first thing she noticed was the gold chains around his neck, one of them a choker with dozens of diamonds set within. He was a goldsmith by trade and wore a lot of the stuff. He had a ring on almost every finger with all different types of precious and semi-precious stones, except for the one you'd put your wedding band on. Heaven forbid someone thinks he's not single and down to fuck. He wore a watch on his right wrist and a cuff bracelet on his left.

He had a pair of thin red triangular sunglasses that he wore low on his nose. He had piercings in his lip and eyebrow. He also had a few sets of diamond studs littering his ears.

He was wearing a sheer black long-sleeve crochet shirt he kept almost completely unbuttoned at all times, showing off his muscular chest. It was tucked into a pair of dark wash bell bottoms that hugged his body in all the right places. She could just see the tips of his red boots with a small heel poking out from beneath them.

He looked liked sex. She'd always hated the phrase, but when it came to Troy, it was accurate.

"I can't either," she finally replies. "You think they'll let us in like this?"

"They will," he says with a sly grin.

"You fucked the bouncer, didn't you?" she asks deadpan.

He ignores her as he waves to the scariest looking ogre you've ever seen in your life. At least 10 ft tall and a ton of muscle. As soon as he notices Troy, his entire demeanor changes and a blush spreads across his green cheeks.

She wasn't even surprised anymore. Troy could fuck his way into or out of any situation. He was a natural flirt. Well, she was too, but he made her look like a novice.

After a few minutes of flirting, questionable touches, a kiss on the cheek and Troy promising to find him on Jeff's-the bouncer's next break, they get inside.

At first, no one seems to notice them, not until the man at the door takes their coats and their true attire is on full display.

The music stops, and everyone turns to them.

A shifter walks up to them, or rather stomps up to them, clearly not happy with them.

"How did you get in here?" he looks at their clothes or lack thereof and grimaces. "What are you wearing?"

Out of the corner of her eye, she notices Azrael. He's staring at them-at her. Just her luck. She ignores him and tries to pull down the back of her skirt. It doesn't work.

She snaps her attention back to the two arguing men when Troy proudly declares, "I fucked the bouncer," his voice echoes through the room. It almost feels like time stands still for a moment. The whole bar was in stunned silence, aside from the gasps. Lara can't help but smirk.

She was as crude as Troy was and they'd gotten along so well because of that, but most people did not share that.

The man stumbles back away from them, his face white from shock, his neck red from embarrassment.

They take that as their opportunity to walk in. Troy heads straight to the bar, while Lara heads to the center of the open floor they use for dancing.

"DJ," she calls out. "Play something sexy for us."

To her surprise, he actually does as if he was waiting for the opportunity all his life.

She chuckles and begins to swing her hips to the music. Slowly, the others begin to follow her lead.

By the end of the song, almost everyone is dancing. It feels so lively. It makes her smile.

She feels hands on her hips and lips brush her ear.

"Would you hate me if I ditched you for a hot mermaid?" Troy asks.

She turns, wrapping her arms around his neck. "That depends," she says. "How hot is this mermaid?"

Troy sways with the music, turning them so that she can get a look at the bar. "The blond one."

"The blond one with thighs twice as thick as her waist?" she asks.

"That's not all," he whispers again in her ear. "She's royalty."

"That's a really bad idea," she warns him.

"I know right," she can feel the smirk against her ear.

"You can't pass up an opportunity like that," she says, pushing him away with a wink. "I'll be fine. You know me, I don't drink."

He smiles wide, and then he's gone. Lost in the crowd. Off to find his hot, blond mermaid princess.

She turns, still dancing, but bumps right into someone. She feels his skin touch her waist and hip to steady her. Her fatigue lifts, and a sigh escapes her, Azrael.

"Funny seeing you here," she jokes, trying to regain her composure and peel herself off him, which is hard when his hands are still on her bare skin, making her feel higher than a kite.

To be continued...

April 1, 2024