Chapter two

"a show about us but with romance involved?" those words left Kyle's mouth in a surprised voice as he began to take his lunch out of his bag. "Yeah dude! Just imagine the money! The sponsorships! The fans!? They will eat that shit up" Cartman yelled with a mouthful of his bacon sandwich. "you can cover your mouth first before speaking, eric" y/n said as she sets her nachos down that she got from the cafeteria. "HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE NACHOS TODAY?" a slight muffled voice came from the person you were sitting next too, Kenny McCormick, he was staring at your food for a few seconds before staring at you. "yeah? you can make it if you run they have like 2 trays of nacho chips left" y/n smirked, after she said that all you see is a orange blob quickly leaving his seat and head towards the cafeteria.

"I don't think I've ever seen somebody run as fast for nachos in my life" Clyde said in amusement as he drank his apple juice. "Only Kenny would" stan replied as he drank his cred and stared at his phone. "AYE! Guys! Back to the idea! So imagine it guys! I already told Kenny about it in 3rd period and he agreed to it! Plus he's also the co-director! Come on guys just think about it okay?" Cartman smirked greatly after saying these words and looked at everyone at the table. "I'm down! I could get chicks if we do this! I can be rich as well!" Clyde said standing up proudly as he also was basking in glow.

y/n just rolled her eyes as she kept eating her nachos and feeling a presence next to her. It was Kenny eating his nachos as he was able to get one before they ran out. Y/n just looked back at Clyde before smiling.

"Only you would Clyde" "HEY!"

『••✎••』

You kept pondering if you should join cartman and his delusions. Clyde, Kenny, and Butters was so on board with it? You were thinking about it as you wrote your history notes. You felt someone poke your cheek as you looked over at your side. "Penny for your thoughts?" Kyle smiled at you, as he then rested his head on his fist. All you could do was chuckle softly. "Just thinking about what eric said.." "really? Are you really considering what fatass was saying at lunch?" "Well I mean it wouldn't be too bad! It will be fun! we can finally release some trauma that was kept within us" all you can do was smile at Kyle as he sighed greatly. Kyle was one to never agree when you agreed with cartman, all he did was stare at his notes before looking back at you

"I'd like my penny back after hearing your thoughts" Kyle smirked at y/n after saying that. "Hey!" y/n playfully shoves him.

『••✎••』

you decided to text cartman about your decision earlier that afternoon when you got home.

Dollface ♡

I made my decision!

And yes I will join ♡

I thought it would be fun also!! I'll have somthin to do that's not just modeling as well!

Dickweed

no way actually?

Y/N R U /J OR /SRS

GODDAMNIT STOP LEAVING ME ON READ

Dollface ♡

LMAO CALM DOWN

and yes I'm srs!! I'll be your mc!

I told you I would give u an answer quick

I never back down from a promise remember?

you got left on read after you sent that, confused as you thought he would keep spamming you. Your thoughts vanished as soon you saw a notification

Dickweed loved your message ♡