Chapter seven

cartman wouldn't listen to me when I tried to tell him y/n would be uncomfortable with me flirting on camera but nope that jackass is just making me do this even though I'm the co director as well. 'yes you're the co-director but not the ACTUAL director' man shut up.

"Kenny?" ah that sweet voice, that wonderful voice I missed hearing it, even if it's only been 4 hours oh how I love hearing her voice so much, "yes, princess?" I turned around, looking at the most gorgeous girl in front of me, y/n, "I just wanted to talk with you about the script..and something else.." "sure, what's good, princess?"

"well I just want to ask if you can try to go easy on the flirting, and I want to ask you about some of these lines right here and-" I just spaced out. I just stared at the lovely girl in front of me. She smelled so good she smells like roses and happiness. Is this what being in love feels like? Her gorgeous e/c eyes, that hair, her style in clothing.

She was a dream come true. An angel sent down from above, how did I get so lucky to have her by my side? I wish she knew how much I loved her, I need her by my side for eternity, maybe if she finds out I'm immortal and my love for her..I can ask god to make her immortal too? Then we could be together forever.

She can be with me forever and every time we both die we will both be born again too. We will stay together forever we will never separate, she will be mine forever I need her with me, she is the reason I dialed down in being a pervert, she needs to-

"kenny! Are you listening to me?" "Hm? I'm sorry? What were you saying, princess?"

"damnit Kenny!"

『••✎••』

"so, tolkien, I want you to run lines, with you so I can be prepared!" "okay, but, why me again? Why can't you do this with Craig, tweek maybe, or Kenny? The ACTUAL star?"

"because I feel comfortable around you! Plus Craig sometimes scare me with his monotone voice and tweek, he forgets the lines or backs out last minute, and for Kenny, I think I would faint" I looked away shyly then back at Tolkien. "but with you! I don't have to worry much!"

Tolkien just chuckled before looking at the script and back at me. He just nodded lightly before getting up and slightly looming over me. "Alright! let's practice then..lights, camera, action"

It's only been a few hours of practicing and everything is going well, me and Tolkien practice and practice. We've got through 5 pages under an hour with how fast pace he is. Him voicing Kenny's lines honestly have helped me a little coming over.

"And that's about it! oh my, thank you Tolkien you're the best?!" I ran up to hug him as I hold him tightly. "you were amazing Tolkien! I can't be this! I wish you agreed to act because you are unstoppable!"

"Thank you, y/n, it was fun acting with you, the way you express emotion.." Tolkien began before pulling back into the hug to stare at her. They both stare into each others eyes as Tolkien moves some of her hairs out of her face.

he leaned in a little bit before kissing her forehead gently. Tolkien pulls away before staring at her flushed face.

"Because of this I will join this acting gig, I'll do it just for you" Tolkien then leaned in as he kissed y/n on the lips gently