Chapter fifteen

"So youre telling me that someone left you a bottle of blood and told you to look at your backyard and there wasn't a body and your animals are okay?" Kenny said as the both of you walk to the studio you guys were record at.

"Yes! There wasn't anything! I swear to god! No rotting smell or anything!" I yell in surprised. I look at the bottle of blood i was griping on. I didn't want to throw it away. I felt connected for some reason? I don't know why but I just do.

"Maybe it's just fake blood. And the person just wanted to scare you" "I guess you're right Kenny.." I look down as once I do I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I look up facing Kenny. "Don't worry, angel, I'll be your guardian.." Kenny was smiling as he was holding me close. I just giggle at his antics as I push him away gently.

He pouted when I pushed him away but smiled soon after. We kept walking to the studio as it was far out there.

"Have you heard anything from Clyde? Or Tolkien?" I mutter out instantly once our giggling stopped.

"I heard from Clyde, he asked about you actually, I don't know why he texted me but I guess it was to not upset you"

"He did? Oh.." I just look down rethinking the events happening but then looking up. "God I feel awful still..but I guess it was kinda on Clyde for that."

"Don't think too much. I told him how you were and he seemed relieved. But for Tolkien I haven't, try talking to Craig or one of those guys I'm sure they heard something about him." Kenny shrugged as we got to the studio with Kenny opening the door for me.

We both walking in as we see some of the guys there already. They seemed to look worried and scared. I walk over to butters as he looked like he was going to faint.

"Hey butters! Are you okay? You look like you're going to pass out"

"Oh geez..oh god..hey y/n..I'm doing just fine just..don't freak out when you see the new person"

"Freak out why would I freak out? It's not like the new person is Trent Boyett" I giggle at my comment. Butters just chuckled, nervously, before walking away. Weird.

I walk over to Kyle smiling. He knows usually everything.

"Hey Kyle! Do you know why butters is acting weird? He looked like a ghost after he saw me" I smile waving at him.

"Yeah I do actually, y/n we need to talk"

"What up?" I stare in curiosity

"Y/n the new person. It's-" Kyle was cut off as the voice spoke behind us.

"Y/n. It's nice to see you, I hope we can get along, it's been so long.."

I turn around as my heart dropped. Yeah I understand why butters looked like a ghost