Chapter seventeen

I rushed out the bathroom to get y/n a change of clothes when I saw cartman and tolkien helping Lisa. And they gave her y/n's favorite dress too. That was the clothing I was going to give y/n.

I didn't think much as once I fast walked over there I threw a punch at fatass's face. He fell to the ground and looked at me in shock.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU STILL DID IT."

Thats all I yelled as I walked away to the dressing room and too, y/n's locker to find a change of clothes.

"Thank fuck.." I sighed with relief as I grabbed a simple oversized shirt and some sweats for y/n. I walk out ignoring the calls of my name from them. Why the fuck would they help Lisa?! When the girl who was traumatized by her is sobbing her eyes out in the bathroom?!

Thank god Clyde had common sense and came with me. I understand some of others cleaning the vomit but that was done and they still asked if she was alright?! Are they brain dead?!

I walk back in the bathroom as Clyde was helping y/n fix her make up. He was handing her everything she asked for. She looked over at me and weakly let out a thank you for the clothes. She went into the stall to change.

It wasn't long before she exited and went back to finish her make up.

"What was that asshole thinking?? He knows about what happened right?" Clyde spoke as he looked at me and y/n

Y/n just nodded. As she tried not to let more tears out.

"He does. All of them do and they still helped her. What hurts more they gave her my dress too." Moon just sighed as pulled a note out of her old clothes.

"What's that?" I asked coming closer.

"A note I got yesterday..it said looking in my backyard but when I did there was nothing but a bottle of blood. I don't know if it was fake or real blood. But I'm assuming it was the same person who sent me that coonstagram message."

"Coonstagram message? What message? Did someone message you?"

"Yes but now connecting the dots. I realized that it was Lisa who did it. She told me to watch my back in march 1st. Today is march 1st and look what happened."

I looked at Clyde as he looked back at me.

"Holy shit.."

that was all Clyde said before staring at the note and now the message y/n is showing us.

What the fuck is going on?