Chapter nine

'where did it all go wrong? I can't believe this happened. I thought he wasn't going to do anything to him.' I freak out as I sit in my bed with my head in my hands gripping my hair tightly.

I told Clyde what happened between me and Tolkien and later after I recorded my scenes for the next episode. There was yelling in the hall way. It was Clyde. He punched Tolkien in the face and Tolkien fought back.

Their fight was getting messy as blood was involved and it happened right near the camera equipment. When they fought Clyde knocked into the camera as it tumbled to grown and bringing the sound system and lights and every other camera down with it and crashed on set.

It turned into a big mess as we all scattered around the place and just watched in horror as Stan and Craig were pulling Tolkien and Clyde away from each other. Their yelling was only getting worse as Kenny and cartman had to step in to help Stan and Craig.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT." course yelled out trying to escape Craig and Kenny's hold "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT. YOU KNOW SHE CAN'T TELL IF YOUR BEING SERIOUS OR NOT." was he talking about when 'Tolkien kissed me? I don't understand.' I stand there in horror as I feel someone grab my shoulders

It was Kyle as she went to pull me away from the scene. And went to take me outside of the studio. Before I went outside all I could hear was Tolkien yell back.

"ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS DONOVAN. THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF SHE DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING TELL YOU OR YOU PRESSURING HER"

『••✎••』

"it's all my fault Kyle.." I just cried in my hands as we sat at the bench in starks pond. All was head was my sounds of crying. "Don't say that, y/n, it's not your fault hell I'm sure none of the other guys even know what happened" I kept crying, I forgot that I told him over text but he didn't get mad he just asked if I was okay.

"I told Clyde about it since he saw something was wrong. I don't think he would flip out and start a fucking fight." I looked at him. My makeup was ruined from my tears. Kyle just had a sad look as he went to wipe my tears with his jacket sleeve "honestly, even if everyone knew, I didn't think anyone would expect that even tolkien. Those two are best friends"

Kyle kept wiping my tears after he said that as he got up and stood in front of me. "Let me get you home. You need some rest and alone time. I'll go talk to everyone about what happened and what is going to happen since all the equipment broke." I just nod and get up and follow Kyle.

I held his hand so I wouldn't stray away from him. Too much was on my mind. Am I at fault? Am I going to get kicked off the show? What's going to happen with Tolkien and Clyde? Are they fired?

I didn't even realize I got home. Kyle poked me on the cheek and I looked up seeing we arrived. I gave him a long hug as I walked in and here I am on my bed.

『••✎••』

"This is all my fault. I should've never told Clyde. What am I going to do? I can't tell mom or dad.." I say to myself as I hear my phone ding. I picked it up and it was cartman

dickweed

dude what the fuck happened. What did you tell Clyde that made him freak out? Not only that are you okay? I saw you and Kyle leave

Fuck. I mean people were going to find out sooner or later. But I could lie but I know I can't this is Eric cartman we're talking too. And I know he's being serious if he doesn't give Kyle his usual nickname.

Dollface ♡

promise not to freak out once I tell you like Clyde?

dickweed

yeah, whatever, just tell me now, y/n, I don't have all day all out shit got broken and I'm pissed and I don't want to wait and figure out what to do with these assholes.

dollface ♡

when i went to practice lines with Tolkien at his place. He kissed me on the lips and so it's been on my mind and Clyde noticed and asked me so I told him what happened I didn't think he was gonna start a fight about it. I'm so sorry cartman I can pay for the equipment as an apology.

Kyle saw me watch the fight in horror so he took me to starks pond to talk and walked me home. He didn't do anything except what I mentioned.

I felt more tears fall out my eyes as I wrote those messages. I'm scared. 'Am I going to lose two of my best friends? Cartman isn't responding at all.' I lay down on my bed as I stare at the wall crying. The only noise that was playing was my tv. I stayed laying there for a few minutes before hearing a buzz come from my phone and I picked it up to look.

dickweed

Are you serious? Well I'm glad to hear that he didn't try anything after he kissed you. Are you okay now? It was good think, Kyle, took you away and don't worry about the equipment. I'll make Clyde and Tolkien pay it back since they had the fight. Don't worry about what's going to happen since I'm giving you a long break from the show. You need it. Text me when you feel ready to come back. I don't want you to be stressed and worried, just rest now and I'll talk to you tomorrow, dollface.