Chapter twenty four

flash back

"come on guys this isn't funny!" I yelled out holding my "weapon". The boys and I decided to play stick of truth in the forest since we were fighting Kevin Stoley's little group. During this I was fighting one of Kevin's friends and after I finished battling him I looked behind me and everyone was gone.

The guy I was fighting ended up disappearing too. I looked everywhere, I even peaked out of the forest to find no one. I was starting to freak out more. 'Maybe they're still in the forest?'. Yeah maybe they were still there.

It's been 4 hours and I still can't find them. I felt myself beginning to have a panic attack as I started to cry. Why would they just leave me like that? Do they not want me to play anymore? Is that what it is? Do they think I'm annoying? Is this their way of saying that they need me to go since this was just a guys game.

I was crying still as I looked at the ground and threw my weapon on the floor. I walked out of the forest heading straight to my home.

I was power walking while crying as I kept wiping my tears trying to see where I was going. I passed by Kenny's house. I took a peak since maybe they were there. Nope, no one.

Cartman's house? No one

Stan's? No one

Kyle's? Yup they're there

​​​ I felt myself seething with anger as I stomp towards his home. I didn't need to knock since sheila doesn't mind. She really likes me.

I slide open the back door. The boys look at me.

"Y/n! There you are we were-" Stan began to speak

"you guys could've told me you don't want me to play with you anymore! Why did you guys leave me in the forest?!"

"Y/n we didn't leave you we thought you were following us" cart man said in defensed

"liars! You knew I wasn't following I would be talking to you guys!"

"Y/n please we were too into the game" kennu began

"no no I get it you guys don't want me to play. Because I'm a girl right? Maybe cartman is right about his game just being an all boys game"

"told you" cartman said before yelling in pain from being elbowed by Tolkien.

I just took my costume off before throwing it on the ground and quickly leaving.

"Y/n wait!"

I don't see who yelled it. But I didn't care. I just ran home after that.

『••✎••』

I was sitting on my bed, nose sniffing, watching Terrance and Phillip. I would watch the new season with the boys, we were supposed to after stick of truth but we didn't obviously.

I didn't realize it was getting late. I was too busy watching the show and laughing a little. At least I have Terrance and Phillip to help me get through this.

There was a knock on my window. I looked over since the noise scared me a little. I saw it was mysterion.

I quickly went to open my window. Once I did I instantly hugged him which he hugged me back. I didn't even realize I was crying until mysterion pulled back to wipe my tears.

I then looked as I felt my face scrunch up and I began to let out ugly sobs. As I told mysterion everything. Me telling him everything took a long time as I felt mysterion grab my shoulders

"y/n..everything will be okay..I'm sure they didn't mean it like that"

"they did! From the beginning my friend Eric cartman said I couldn't play since I was a girl"

"well he's just an ass. But the rest of your friends aren't I'm sure..I bet they were gonna look for you just..planning it out slow.."

I stayed silent. Maybe he was right.

"I guess..but I probably won't play anymore..I can't handle that anymore..I love the game I just..I don't want to experience that again.."

I looked at mysterion he looked sad at my words. Maybe he was just trying to be sympathetic. We both just stared into each others eyes for awhile.

I felt myself lean him seeing him do the same as we both kissed.

This was my first kiss and I was able to kiss my favorite hero

mysterion.