chapter twelve

"have you heard anything from, cartman?" I ask looking at Kenny as i help bathe Karen. I was washing her hair as Karen played with dolls i gave her. "No, he hasn't said anything new besides the complaining about how sloppy Clyde and Tolkien are being" Kenny just stretched as he was sitting on the counter.

"Y/n! Y/n! I think I'm done now!" The small voice says as she tugs on my sleeve. I just nod and grab a towel and cover her in the towel. Kenny closed his eyes so he won't see. Once i wrapped Karen up i give old clothes i had, to her, she smiled and shooed both me and Kenny out so she can change.

"He told me that someone new is coming on the show" "really? The fuck? He didn't tell me that and I'm the co-director" I just nod sitting on my bed and feeling the weight dip as Kenny sat next to me. "Did he tell you who?"

I just nod a no before picking my phone up to see if any notifications popped up. "No he said it's a surprise which I'm kinda scared" I chuckles going into coonstagram which I saw a message in my dms.

I open the dm as it was a simple sentence yet it sent chills down my spine.

unkn0wnL0ve: the 1st of march watch your back willwood.

I just stare at the message for awhile until I felt Kenny rest his hand on my shoulder. "What the hell? Who sent that?" "I don't know some random burner account? The 1st of march?? Am I going to get jumped?"

"God I hope not, I don't want my, angel, getting hurt" I just chuckle as I trash the dm and look at my bathroom door opening revealing Karen as she runs to us. Kenny smiles as he held his arms out as Karen ran into them giggling.

"What do you say to miss y/n?" "Thank you for letting me bathe!! And giving me new clothes.." Karen smiles. I just smile patting her head. "Of course, honey, if you feel like you need to bathe tell your brother and I'll have my tub and soaps ready for you" I smile more as she then went back into the bathroom to find my hair dryer and accessories so I can do her hair.

"I hope nothing crazy happens on march 1st..I don't want my angel'a face to get ruined.." Kenny leaned on me as he held me close to his chest. He had a smile on his face but had a worry in his eyes.

"I'll be okay..I'll make sure to hang out with someone that day so nothing will happen" I smile holding the arms wrapped around me. I just heard Kenny hum still holding me and I saw him smirk.

"I also don't want anything to happen to your body either~"

"okay, wrap it up"