valentines day chapter

"Here you go, y/n! A box of chocolates just for you~" Clyde smirks as he hands me chocolate, which was from the convenience store he worked at. "Thank you, Clyde! I told you didn't have to get me anything" "I had too! I had to get my favorite girl a box of chocolates for this special day~" "such a way with words, Clyde~"

♡♡♡

"hey, y/n" a monotone voice called out. I looked over and see Craig, it looks like tweek gave him roses has he had some in his backpack. "I see, tweek gave you roses" "yup, he always does on Valentine's Day or any special occasion" Craig had a small smile as he stared at the roses. He then pulled a single rose out from his bag before handing it over to me. "For you, don't worry, I didn't forget you and our friendship"

♡♡♡

"y-y-y/n! There you are! I've been looking f-for you!" "Oh hey jimmy! What's up?" "I w-wanted to give you this since I know you l-l-love [favorite candy]!" Jimmy pulled out the candy as he handed it to me. "Jimmy! You're amazing! You know me so well!!" I hug jimmy close before pulling away. "I wish I had something for you.." "I-it's okay y/n! Our friendship is the best g-g-gift of all!"

♡♡♡

"oh JESUS!" Tweek yelled a little as he was pushed by the crowd as he was hanging onto my bag for dear life while we walk to our next class. "Hang on tweek! We're almost there!" It took awhile as we made it out of the crowd as we waited outside our history class for a little before I look back at him and see him holding a singular rose. "The r-rose luckily didn't get ruined but I-i got this for you.."

♡♡♡

"Hey, y/n, are you free after school today?" Tolkien smiled as we do our English work. "I am actually! Why what's up?" "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the movies with me, we can see that new movie you always wanted" I look at him in shock as I smile. "Really? Oh wow, how exciting!!" I smile as I look at him with a slight blush on my face. "Anything for you, I knew you've been wanting to see it for awhile and today is the day"

♡♡♡

"Y/nnnn!!!" I look up from my book I'm reading in 3rd period. "Yes, butters?" "I drew something for you! Here!" I take the picture as I look. It hold a drawing of me and butters with hello kitty characters. "Aw butters! This is so cute! Thank you so much! I'm definitely taping this to my wall!" "of course! I wanted to make you something special for his day.."

♡♡♡

"Hey, y/n, wait up! do you have a minute?" I look behind me as I walk out of school. "Hey stan! Of course, what's up?" "Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come over to my place for a bit?" "hm..alright! I don't have much to do anyway!" It took awhile but we go to Stan's farm as we head up to his room. I sit down on his bed as I look at him pulling out his acoustic guitar. "Stan?" "I wrote you a song and I hope you like it..it's called zombie.."

♡♡♡

"so, I heard you got some gifts from the guys?" Kyle began as we sit at our lab table for chemistry. "Mhm so far I got some roses and candy and a drawing" I smile to myself as I keep the movie gift snd song gift secret. "Well I have something for you it isn't much but.." I look over as I smile, it was a plushie, a bear plushie. "I saw this and thought about you.."

♡♡♡

"Y/n~" I hear a voice behind me then a pair of arms wrapping around me. I smiles as I hold his arms. "Hi Kenny, what are you doing in the library?" "Just skipping math, bored plus, I knew you would be here and wanted to give you your valentine's gift~" he pulled out a paper rose and handed it to me. "I may not have enough money to get you something big but I can be crafty and make you something specifically..happy Valentine's Day, princess"

♡♡♡

"y/n" I look up from the lunch table and see cartman. I smiled and waved as we both were early to the table. "Hey what's up?" "Here, don't say shit to guys about this" cartman handed me a small bouquet of roses with different colors. "Cartman?" "Just a small token of thanks for joining the show and..our friendship..again don't say shit about this to the guys"

♡♡♡

"Y/n!" "Wendy!" We both run up to each other as we hug each other tightly. "Thank you so much for inviting me to this small festival!" "Of course! Think of this as my way of thank you for being my friend and small valentines gift!" We both hold hands as we walk around the festival eating the food, drinking soda, and doing small shopping. We both then sit on a rock staring at the sunset. "Happy Valentine's Day, y/n, thank you for coming with me!"

♡♡♡

"Hey girl! I didn't think you would be here!" I turn around as I see Bebe. "Oh hey Bebe! Yeah just doing some self care and self love today and buying myself whatever I want" "can I join you? Wendy was supposed to come with me but she bailed last minute because of a project.." "yeah! Let's go! I was done in this store anyway" we both walk around the mall shopping as we get to a makeup store and pick out some products, we check out as I go to pay, I feel a hand in mine pushing it away. "Girl, let me pay, think of this as a Valentine's Day gift from me for being the bestest friend ever!"

♡♡♡

"YYYY/NNNN!! I NEED THE ANSWERS FOR MATH AGAIN!!!!" I giggle hearing Millie, that poor girl never pays attention, I look over at her when we sit down in 3rd period. "Of course you do, when are you going to get the answers by yourself?" "After high school obviously! For right now you'll have my back~ right?" I just sigh nodding as I smile and hand her my paper. "Oh and by the way! I wanted to give you this!" Millie handed me a card. I opened it which had stickers and some candy in it and sweet note. 'Thank you for being my friend! (And for the answers)'. "I hope you like it!"

♡♡♡

"so you literally got all those gifts?" "Yeah! I'm telling you red, it was so much! I love my friends a lot but sometimes I wish they didn't get me stuff! I'm grateful but they don't need to get me anything for our friendship!" I looked at red as I tell her all the things everyone got me or did for me. Red was just giggling as we walked home together. She then turned her backpack around before pulling out a bag. "I guess I don't need to give you this then hm?" "Wait hold on- I take it back- what's in it!?" "Open it and find out, silly" I open the small bag seeing some perfume and lipgloss. "Something small~ I hope you like it~ happy Valentine's Day, y/n, I love you"

♡♡♡