Chapter sixteen

I felt like I was going to throw up seeing her. I felt the color drain from my face. I think I'm gonna pass out.

"Lisa Berger?" I say quietly. There is no way she's the new actor.

"What are you doing here? You aren't the new actor are you?" I say sternly trying to keep my composure.

"Well of course I am! Why? Did you think it would be your little slut friends? Wendy and those girls?" She laughed after that. I felt my body shut down as I threw up.

The green vomit landed everywhere. It got all over Kyle's, mine and Lisa's shoes. It wouldn't stop. I felt tears come out my eyes after as I quickly looked up hearing Lisa shriek.

I heard footsteps rush over as multiple voices are calling.

"What's going on?!"

"Holy shit? Y/n?!"

I felt my knees go weak as I felt Kyle and another person grab me. I look up seeing it was Clyde who grabbed me. They both took me to the bathroom.

I looked back as I saw cartman comforting lisa and telling some other to clean the vomit. No..he wouldn't do that to me would he? I kept looking as I saw tolkien as if she was okay along with jimmy.

No they wouldn't. They know what she did to me. They wouldn't just do that? My heart kept dropping as tears were falling more. As I kept choking on my sobs as Kyle and Clyde kept trying to get my attention and to the bathroom.

I saw the way Tolkien and cartman helped clean Lisa's shoes and went to give her change of clothes. Those clothes were mine as well which hurt more. That dress they gave her was my favorite summer time dress and they knew it.

It was gift from them and they just gave it away to the girl who ruined me. I finally looked away sobbing loudly in the bathroom as Kyle and Clyde put me on the counter as they began to get napkins to wipe my shoes and so I can clean myself.

The tears kept rolling as no words were exchanged but after I cleaned myself the best I can. They just hugged me. A small group hug. Even if there was no words that hug still meant a lot. Even if Clyde didn't talk to me it still meant a lot.

It was awhile as Kyle left the hug to get me clothes. I just looked at Clyde as I kept holding him in the hug. I never more have felt betrayed. I look in the mirror as my face was ruined. Makeup stained. My eyes bloodshot.

What did I do to deserve this?