chapter eleven- text messages

Dollface ♡

How is everything going?

Dickweed

fine, I guess, it's just really, REALLY, fucking silent. Clyde and Tolkien are not saying anything and keep giving each other glares, I tried talking about something and no word

Dollface ♡

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have gone to Tolkien's place to practice. I shouldn't have told Clyde. I shouldn't have join at all. I can't do this.

dickweed

don't say that, y/n. It's not your fault, none of this is. Clyde just has a fucking temper and has been having one since like the 4th fucking grade. Tolkien should've known better too. Isn't he always like "don't go forward" when it comes to like trying to kiss someone. Just you need a big break and I'm going to give it to you. Just hang out around town okay? Go shopping or play some sports or just anything that can relaxes you that's NOT stress eating.

i know you've been stress eating. And I know how you don't like breaking out so try to give your attention to something else.

Dollface ♡

Thank you, eric :). I don't think I've ever seen you be so caring. You're usually so moody about everything and anybody too. You really are a different person now I'm really proud of you for changing (even if it's not a lot).

also how did you know I've been stress eating?? Did david tell you?? Or anyone else??

Dickweed

don' t ask. Don't question anything. Don't question me I just know okay? Also since we're talking, once everything is settle and our equipment is okay, we have a new person to join us in the show.

Dollface ♡

oh? Who is it? Is it someone I know or someone you know?

Dickweed

someone you know. Very well, too, you'll just have to see once everything is settle.

I put my phone down on my desk and put my head in my hands. I'm so sorry, y/n. I don't have the heart to tell you. She won't talk to me but is it really worth it? Do I really sacrifice my friendship with her just for the money and views? Jesus- Lisa burger literally gave me a shit load of money for this role.

Y/n. I'm so sorry. But I have to put my show and priorities straight. Y/n, you'll have to relive your 5th grade trauma just for the show. Don't worry if you agree I'll pay you more than everyone.