Chapter nineteen

I finally left the bathroom as I was wearing the change of clothes Kyle brought me. I just sighed as walk over to the set up. Kenny was with me as he handed me my script and just talked with me about what's going on. I'm meeting tweek in this episode and then the coffee shop rivalry is starting. I just nod at Kenny's words.

I looked over at tweek as he was talking to jimmy and Craig. He seemed to be practicing the lines last minute as he started to pull on his hair. I just shakes my head looking back trying to memorize these lines. Kenny made sure the set was clean before we all left to tweek's coffee shop.

We left after some time as cartman called out that we're leaving. I sighed walking there slowly with clyde, Kyle, and Kenny. I just started as jimmy and Tolkien were talking to lisa as Lisa played a fake smile and giggled a lot catching the attention of Craig and Stan who made jokes with her.

My heart keeps shattering little my little as I looked away from the scene. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder as I quickly looked up. It was Kyle. I just looked down after leaning into his body.

This hurts more than the 5th grade incident.

『••✎••』

set was called. A lot of yelling at cartman was yelling at everyone including me. I stand at my spot as tweek rushed in the shop. I take deep breathes I finally heart the words coming from Kenny's mouth.

"1....2....3...ACTION!"

『••✎••』

"a coffee shop? Mom didn't say anything about this?" I say to myself making sure the microphone catches it.

I open the door seeing a jittery blonde boy. I smile going to the counter. The boy notices me as he was jittery drinking his cup of coffee before taking my order.

"H-hello! W-welcome to tweak's bros coffee! How may I hELP yOU? AUGH"

The blonde screams out as I realized something. Is he drinking his parent's coffee again? Wait I thought he stopped for awhile? Did cartman make him drink it again?

"Well what's do you suggest? I'm new here in town and I stumbled upon the shop while walking around!" The smile I let out was fake.

"Oh JESUS! w-well I suggest the cappuccino AUGH?!"

"I'll take that then in a medium! I hope drinking this would help me with my mom's coffee shop! You guys won't be the only one here!"

I smiled again as the jittery boy stared at me blankly. He looked mad?

"W-wait you're the new coffee shop..opening up..next to city woke..?"

I nodded

"yup! I hope to get some tips from this to tell my mom!"

I smiled more taking the cappuccino he finished, pretty quickly, as I walked out the door I look through the window as I made sure I wasn't in the camera view as tweek looked actually pissed?

Tweek's eye twitched as he threw the mug he had on the floor.

Wait..is he actually mad?