Chapter four

"What do you mean no?!" y/n yelled with anger. "Why can't they be involved?? They were a huge part of my life before I started hanging out with you guys more."

"because I don't fucking like them, y/n" cartman replied annoyed as he looks over the script for the very first episode they are going to shoot. "y/n, ugh, I get that those skanks are your friends but come on!! I only asked for you and the guys!" y/n just stared at him with anger as she stomps away.

"god damnit" was all cartman said before going to a different place on the set. "tweek" "HUH?!" tweek dropped his donut before turning around to stare at cartman. "y-yeah? what do y-you need?" tweek replied as he grabs his donut from the ground before setting it on the table. "I can't believe I'm saying this, ugh, can you talk to y/n for me?"

"what the hell did you do now??" was all tweek said before grabbing a new donut and picking at it while talking. "I didn't do fucking anything! I just said her skank friends couldn't be on the set! Now she's all pissy at me because I said no!" "can't you be a man and do it yourself?" tweek said annoyed by his actions. "fuck no! then she'll think I'm a forgiving pussy!?" "fine I-I'll talk to her" was all tweek said before walking off to find y/n.

『••✎••』

"there you are" the voice started y/n as she looks over on her left side. "tweek?" "cartman sent me here because he can't man up to his actions.." tweek sat down next to y/n after he said that and looked at her. "did anyone tell you y-you look beautiful today?" Y/n just looked over in shock as she nods a no before smiling. "no..thank you, tweek" "anything for you" tweek just smiled before looking down at his lap. "why is cartman such an asshole..I just asked him for one thing. ONE THING. and he says no! I never ask him for anything!" y/n said in furry as she crushes her water bottle, which the water squirts everywhere. Tweek just stared with a bit of horror when he watched her crush the bottle.

"don't ask me. He probably was born like that and always will be and besides he's going to have to m-man up and say sorry and allow you to bring your friends on this set. You literally are THE star for this show" tweek smiled at her before fixing her hair for the shoot. "I doubt he would make this show and not have your friends here too. They were a big part of your life and ours surprisingly. Even if we had rivalry we all were still did impact on each other in a good and bad way. Just know I'll always be here for you to talk about stuff no matter how weird, bad or exciting just know that, y/n."

"thank you, tweek.." y/n looked away blushing as she stared at the floor and messing with her hands. "you're the best friend anyone could ask for..I'm so glad that we are friends and that you don't have a crush on me.." tweek didn't expect that as he looked at her in shock. "what do you mean?" that was all he said as he looked at her a little heartbroken. "I mean, that you won't have a crush on me! you're gay and in a relationship! I don't have to worry about my best friend liking me.." y/n smiled as she pats his shoulder . "Haha..yeah..! Don't have to worry about me..!" tweek laughed awkwardly, he watched y/n as she got up and dusted off any dirt that was on her pants. she stared right back at him as she smiled.

"I'm heading back to the set! I feel a lot better since we talked about what happened! I'll see you there tweek!" tweek just nodded as he watched her figure walk away and disappeared after. tweek just stared at the ground before clutching his fists as his nails dig into the palm of his hands drawing little bit of blood. He will always be known as the kid who is gay and dating Craig Tucker. He won't ever get to say his true feelings and what sexuality he is. He knows that he will never get to have y/n all by himself or just to him and Craig.

No one will get him, as he is just a boy in a relationship, who works part time at his parent's coffee shop.