chapter thirty

I was sitting on my bed crying my makeup off. I couldn't think at all. I just cried and cried my lungs off. I lost almost all of my friends. I lost my will to act in the show.

I lost my will to even get up to go outside to hang out with my friends who didn't leave me. I don't have the energy to even focus on my homework or class in general.

Red, Wendy, Bebe, nicole, and Millie should be coming here soon. But right now I'll just cry on my bed even more. I let out sniffles as I stared at the floor.

I looked at my phone and went on coonstagram. Which was the worst mistake ever. A post with all the guys with Lisa and Annie were in the middle, popped up and the caption said.

【 so glad to have lisabergeroffical and annieknittz with us now! So sad to see out old actor go but it okay! 】

that's it. I basically lost everything. I only have modeling but other than that I lost my most favorite thing ever. Man not even that I lost the people close to me.

I turned my phone off and threw it on my bed and left the bedroom. To go to the front door since it was ringing. I opened it which I saw my friends group.

I smiled at them with my cheeks slightly red and my mascara running down my face with bloodshot eyes. But soon frowned looking down. They quickly came in to set me down in the couch to clean my face.

They handed me a makeup remover which I took to remove the mascara I had one and all on my face. There wasn't much said except for "are you okay?"and "do you need anything?" And also small talks.

After awhile we just sat there on the couch watching some movies and just talking about stuff. Soon my door was knocking which I looked at everyone and went to open to.

It was Damien and pip. I gasped which then shook my head not believing what I'm seeing. I was so in shock that I didn't say anything and just let them in. Which pop soon hugged me and I hugged him back.

"We came since we heard what happen." Damien said bluntly. I just nodded.

Maybe there is small hope