chapter ten

It's been a week since the whole fight and all I felt was emptiness. Clyde and Tolkien haven't talked to any of the guys or me. They walk away whenever they see me or the guys. I expected Tolkien to do that but Clyde? He wouldn't do that no, he said he would never.

I was in a family owned Mexican restaurant as I was eating the food. I felt more hungry as I kept asking for some more tacos, luckily, the owners understood and made some more and I just sat at the table by myself while finishing my enchilada as I hear a voice calling my name.

"Ah? señorita y/n? What are you doing here?" I turn to my left and smiled seeing who it was "David! Hey! It's been awhile, I didn't know this is your parents restaurant.." "yeah, I didn't know you came here, I thought you were rich? Don't you have like a private chef?"

"I wanted Mexican food so I came here, this place has been a comfort for me whenever things are going in my life" I smiled as I continued to talk. "As you can see by the plates I'm kinda..stress eating right now" I moved my hands to show the amount of food I ate.

"what's got you so worked up that you're eating so much?...Again?" David started as he leaned against the broom he held. "It's a long story, if you aren't busy you can join me and I'll tell you, the incident was bound to get out soon, I think" I nodded as I looked at him. "I'll ask my dad after serving this the plate of 6 tacos someone ordered"

After a while I see David walk out with two plates of 6 tacos. I see him walking over to my table as I giggled. "I'm assuming that's my food?" "And I'm assuming whatever happened was bad, I don't think I've ever seen you eat this much since 5th grade with Lisa Berger"

I just looked down at my lap for a little as I looked back up to take the plates and hand him the empty ones. "My dad said I could sit with you after I take some of the customers, including yours, plates" I just nod as I carefully make sure he takes the plates. "I'll wait for you then~"

『••✎••』

"Jesus Christ, so Clyde beat the shit out of Tolkien?" "Yeah, and now they both aren't talking to anyone and I believe working off the money they to cartman since they broke almost everything" David just nodded as he watched me eat the last taco on the second plate. "Hungry still, señorita?~" David smirked a little as he watched me finish my food. I just smile as I look away.

"If it isn't a too much to ask for..I'll take another round of two more tacos.." I looked at him. David just smiled as he nodded and got up, taking the plates, and going to put in my order. He came back soon after as he sat down.

"Also I've been meaning to ask, why do you still call me señorita? I thought I said you don't have to call me that?" "I just love seeing the way you blush~ it makes you look like a doll sometimes~" I lightly hit his arm as he chuckled. "Thank you, David.." "hm? For what?"

"Just being here and listening to, I really needed someone to talk too, and not talking to the boys about my problems or worry honestly helped me. I'm really glad we're friends" David just stared at me with a little shock as he smiled greatly. "And your the best friend I've ever had, thank you for being my friend as well, no, best friend.."

I just smiled as I felt every single burden lift from my shoulders, I felt so safe in this tiny restaurant, and David not only being here but his family owning it made me feel better about myself.

"Oh and thank you for supporting our business too~"