Chapter twenty five

"You'll be okay, y/n, remember you have me, the girls, Kyle, Kenny and Clyde." Red began to do my make up as I tried not to cry.

"But what if I lose you too? And the girls and the-"

"don't say that y/n, honey, I am not leaving your side, I'm not letting that fucking crack whore take control of this. Y/n this show is your life. You guys are literally almost done with season one."

red crouched down staring into my eyes as she grabbed my shoulders too

"you are stronger than you think you are. I will protect you y/n you mean everything to me. We have to fight this..I told Damien about it too"

"you talked to Damien?" My head shot up to meet reds face as she searched for my mascara.

"I did and he promised if anything happens, pip and him are coming to South Park to see what's happening"

"thank you red.." I didn't know what to say. Red was always the friend I could go too if I needed anything. She was a gorgeous girl in many ways. Her red hair which was dyed. She originally had black hair but dyed it red so much it turned red.

Her false lashes and her lip tinted lips that hold dark red lip liner all over with a clear lip gloss coating it and the black dots on her face replicating moles. Her tank top which I gave to her when we had a sleep over. Her skinny jeans and a hello kitty belt I gave to her for her birthday.

Her belly button ring showing whenever she bends forward to put my make up on. I love her so much. I wish she liked girls. I would wife her up so fast..

『••✎••』

Me and red left the bathroom after she finished my make up. Once I left I walked over to Kenny, Kyle and Clyde. But not before waving bye to red which she returned the favor and went to call who I'm assuming the girls.

"Well don't you look pretty?" I smiled, looking at Clyde after he made that comment. "Thank you..red did it for me along with a pep talk"

"You and red are close?" "Mhm, she's been by my side since 5th grade, never left it ever since you know who"

The three boys nodded before we all sat down. We talked for awhile playing I spy, guessing games, and what the next season of the show will happen.

I didn't realize how long we were talking before I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck. I looked over and saw the girls.

"Y/n!"