chapter twenty nine

"what the fuck, y/n?! Why are you lying to me!?" Kenny was yelling at me as he tried walking off but I just chased him as he walked.

"I'm not fucking lying Kenny! What the hell happened to you trusting and staying by side I would never say that shit about you or your sister!" I kept screaming at him as I showed him the video of Lisa and her minion talking.

"Y/n stop lying! She would never do that! She was texting me last night about this and sent me the proof few hours ago! Y/n I'm tired of this you always lie to me."

"Why the fuck am I lying to you!? Why do you believe her!? You said you would always believe me and stay with me!" I felt my tears swelling up in my eyes as I stopped in my tracks looking at Kenny.

Kenny just stopped too before turning around and sighed before looking away and then at me. He then got mad before flipping me off.

"Fuck you y/n"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

I was sitting in Kyle's room crying on his shoulder after retelling what happened between me and Kenny. I explained everything from what I overheard in the bathroom all the way to now.

Kyle was trying to move away as he awkwardly pat y/n's back. Kyle was looking all over his room but y/n. Soon Kyle saw his phone buzz with a notification as he chuckled grabbing his phone and looking at the message.

Y/n notices this as she sits up staring at Kyle as he grinned and was typing quickly.

"What are you doing Kyle?"

"Oh uhm..yeah y/n I meant to say this when you were here but cut me off. But we can't be friends anymore"

"What?"

"Y/n I saw the messages that Lisa sent me..I really don't appreciate the fact you're falling cartmans footsteps and are calling me names not only that you literally bullied Lisa's friend too?"

"Kyle what the fuck? Are you serious I did not!"

"That's not what Lisa showed me. She found a video of you ripping her friends hair and everything else..you really are cruel, y/n. You can be nice when you want to be but no.." Kyle then pushed me off before dragging me to the front door and pushed me out.

He then closed the door shut, locking it, and foot steps fading away. I just stare at the door in shock.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

I pulled my phone out when walking home trying to call Clyde.

I called about nine times before groaning in annoyance.

I soon went to coonstagram and to Clyde account.

{ this account cannot be found! }

'No don't fucking tell me'

I went on my secret account to Clyde's account and it pops up.

Clyde blocked me on my main on coonstagram.

I just stare at my phone feeling tears drop in my eyes as I go to call red.

"Red I need you and girls at my house please"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩