chapter twenty eight

something seemed off today but I don't know what it was. I was walking to school trying to think about it. I was sighing all the way there since I saw Tolkien's car drive by me. They didn't even stop to ask if I wanted a ride.

  I just stared as the car had Tolkien driving with Lisa in the passenger seat as jimmy, tweek, and Craig were sitting in the back. I watched them as they laughed and soon drove off.

  when they drove off they drove over a puddle as the tires of the car made the puddle splash which ended up splashing on me. I gasped as I looked at the car driving off and screamed angrily. This was the outfit I was wearing for the meeting of the show.

  Whatever, thank god I have an outfit in my locked at the school. I just need to hurry since im going to get cold if I just stand in the snow with wet clothes. they're uncomfortable to walk in but I have to manage.

                                      『••✎••』

   I finally get to the school as I go straight to my locker pulling out soft clothing as I stuff whatever was in my bag in the locker and quickly walked to the bathroom.

  I got into the big stall as put my bag down as I began to take the wet clothes I'm wearing off and stuff them into a ziplock bag and put it in my backpack. As I did so there were two girls that came in. They sounded familiar as I paused to hear.

  "did you make the fake messages?" Wait that was Lisa's voice.

  "Y-yes I did..do these look real?" A timid voice followed. I couldn't tell who but I kept listening as I grabbed my phone to record the conversation.

  "good. Send those messages to Kyle, Kenny and Clyde."

  "But Lisa—"

  "SHUT UP AND DO WHAT I SAY. I COULD SPREAD THOSE NUDES TO THE SCHOOL YOU KNOW?!"

  "O-okay im sorry I'll send them"

  What the fuck? What is going on?

  "good. Those three should be mine by lunch. Then I can to rid of the girls while im at it. Y/n will be ALL alone and the only thing she'll have left is her modeling career. Unless I should tear that down too."

  "maybe you could just leave that alone—"

  "maybe I should! You're right I should!"

  After that I looked at my phone which was still recording as I stop the recording and walked out of the bathroom.

  "I need to show this to the boys"