Chapter twenty

After the shooting happened I ran to tweek. "Tweek? Are you alright? Did Remembered what I told you about what y/n said to you make you mad?" I say softly hugging him. He hugged back nodding

​​​ "Y-yeah, I still can't believe s-she said that AUGH! OH J-JESUS!"

"It's okay, poor boy, I can't believe she called you all those mean things and backstabbed you. I told you she wasn't a good friend..even if you knew her all your life that's still not right." I sickly soothe to him as he nodded and went clean up the broken mug.

I look behind me seeing y/n looking at us as she was going to walk over but say tweek's glare. She stopped before walking away to Kenny, Kyle and Clyde, I saw Craig soon walked over.

I saw he took her away from the small group. I looked away as I sneakily followed Craig and y/n. What is this guy going to say to this whore.

『••✎••』

"so did you really call tweek a meth headed freak who does nothing meth, drugs, selling drugs and shit?" Craig asked angrily at me. I stared in shock.

"What?! No?! Why would I do that?? I would never say shit about the meth tweek drank in his coffee?"

"Well Lisa said something that you did"

"Lisa is a fucking two face liar! You know this! Why would I say shit about my- no, OUR friends?! Not only that YOUR boyfriend."

"Lisa said you talked shit about her too. And said you lied about what happened in 5th grade? Is this true? Did you lie all this time?"

"WHY WOULD I LIE?!" I yelled at him angrily. Tear were swelled up in my eyes

"Y/n just tell me the truth. Did you or did you not?"

"i fucking didn't Craig please don't do this to me, I would never lie to you or to anyone I didn't say those things about tweek"

"How can I believe you? You lie all the time. Like the time you lied you couldn't come over to the sleepover and just went out to eat? Hang outs? Coming to school events?"

"Oh my god you know I'm busy?! I don't do it all the time!?" there was no way he is believing all these lies. I can't do this. Everytime I defend myself he just keeps saying these lies and all the times I'm busy.

"I'm sorry, y/n, but I can't hang around people who lie and talk shit about my boyfriend and friends. We can associate at this acting gig but outside of this. Don't fucking talk to me."

I stare in shock as I watched him walk away. What just happened..? I keep looking in his direction as I felt tears swell up. I saw tweek hugging him as they kissed a little.

I just looked down as I sat on the ground soon after as I cried in my hands.

I want out of here.