Chapter twenty one - text messages

sweetheart = y/n , star girl = red

sweetheart ♡

I literally don't know what to do red. I haven't stopped crying. Almost every time I'm in break I just cry in the bathroom. Kenny, Clyde, and Kyle are only ones helping me.

star girl ☆

that fucking bitch. It's the fact he KNOWS what happened and still let her in. And the fact Tolkien gave her YOUR dress too is insane.

You don't know how pissed I am right now. I'm shaking as we speak and not only seeing this is happening but the fact SHES spreading lies which ended your friend ship with tweek, Craig, and Tolkien, and Cartman.

I may not talk or like the boys you hang out with much but I'm so glad that Kyle, Kenny and Clyde have fucking common sense. You know this shit I serious when Clyde and Kenny are pissed and actually use their brain.

sweetheart ♡

Not only that but Lisa has been sending me threats on coonstagram and sent me threatening packages. I literally feel so numb right now. Red what the hell do I do?? You're the only girl out of our friend group who knows about this shit.

star girl ☆

We're going to get those fucking morons back that's what.

sweetheart ♡

What? What do you mean?

star girl ☆

I'm going to force myself into the show and you play it off as you inviting me. More better, Kenny inviting me since he is the co-director. I'm going to get the girls and talk to them don't worry, y/n, this fucking bitch won't ruin your life again.

sweetheart ♡

I fucking love you, red