Chapter three

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this.." muttered words that were from Kyle, as he was signing on the list agreeing to be in cartman's show. "you'll live, Kyle, it'll be fine!" y/n smiling at Kyle as she then took the list he had and signing her name under his. Kyle just looked at y/n as he was staring at her for a while when she signed her name. As he stared at y/n he then stifled his hand out and put some hair strands behind her ear. Y/n looked over.

"what was that for?" "Loose strands of hair..it looked like it was in your face" y/n smiled before lightly blushing. "thanks" "can you sick love birds stop doing this shit in front of me I have more signatures to get too." A voiced interrupted them, oh yeah, Kenny was here still..

"anyway why did cartman send YOU to have us sign the paper is his fatass stuck at a food place?" "well he's busy trying to have someone sign us off to start the show producing plus it might take a while since a certain someone is being stubborn" Kenny responded with a annoying tone "wait who?" Y/n butted in after signing the paper. "Tolkien"

『••✎••』

"so why are you refusing? Is there a reason?" Y/n asked as she wrote her answers for her Spanish class. "God not you too. Why am I getting asked questions" Tolkien responded annoyed. "Y/n can't you see he's us basically to gain profit so he can be famous" "Are you just saying this because you made that tv show about him and gaining weight and literally have him and honey boo boo fight and scared he's going to get you back?"

Tolkien just side as set his pencil down. "Y/n you don't get it I'm just worried okay? Especially with you." "Me? Why me?" y/n stared at him confusingly. After she said that Tolkien began to lean towards her a little as he fixes her hair "I'm just worried he's going to exploit you the most. I don't want you to harmed..you've been by my side since what? kindergarten?" Tolkien looked at her "I never want to see you hurt okay?"

"And I want you to be safe when this whole thing happens just know I will always be here for you" Tolkien smiled at y/n after he said that and looked back at his work. All y/n can do was smile as she looked back at her work. "Thank you Tolkien..that truly means a lot..it will be sad that you won't join us but at least be on the side lines cheering?"

Tolkien just smiled at y/n as he gave her one last look before the bell ringing indicating 6th period ending.

"I'll always cheer on the sidelines for you. No matter what you do I will always be there"